Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Any reparations?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    this was the only day i was going to have free to do my adventure in 2 weeks and the server is down
    don't know when I'll have time again
    great

Quote Originally Posted by Omega21 View Post
    *sits back and wonders how he hasn't really played the game when he joined in late april and will be level 50 sometime soon only having spent 20$ total since he started*
    was one of the first 30 players to lvl 40 hun then i left for 6 months, just came back to the game not long ago. *sits back and wonders if she would have been the first lvl50 who actually plays without gems if she haddent left?* yeah i prolly would have been cuz i am a ninja and have a beast island. hasnt changed much since january
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

World
    Zeus
    Awww CRAP! Just remembered - my level 5 coinage upgrade (timed to take advantage of the special buffs during Halloween) could be "rolled back". AFTER I sold my soul (and a bunch of loot at vastly reduced prices) to get enough to start the upgrade in time. Holy frickin cow. NOW this sucks. (I was just lurking and kinda feelin bad for ya'll... but guess I'll have the join the chorus of whines. Cheese anyone?)

ill take some brad honey would go good with this boons farm ;p
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddicus View Post
    Awww CRAP! Just remembered - my level 5 coinage upgrade (timed to take advantage of the special buffs during Halloween) could be "rolled back". AFTER I sold my soul (and a bunch of loot at vastly reduced prices) to get enough to start the upgrade in time. Holy frickin cow. NOW this sucks. (I was just lurking and kinda feelin bad for ya'll... but guess I'll have the join the chorus of whines. Cheese anyone?)
    Dont sweat it brad, in addition to the roll back they are "postponing" the test server event

/popcorn

World
    Zeus
    I'll bring it right over. Start the wiggle.

Hmmm. Another new test server event? Or did I just quit on the last one before it was over due to lack of interest.

*commences the wigglefication* ok i am waiting *wiggles*

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjet View Post
    *sits back and wonders if she would have been the first lvl50 who actually plays without gems if she haddent left?* yeah i prolly would have been
    coulda woulda shoulda...and if i recall correctly you already said you spend gems on here, thus removing yourself from the coveted "lvl 50 without gemming" category :P

lol now im just teasing enjoy your day i'm going out for drinks now

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrie View Post
    It seems a lot of people are losing time and money (if they bought adventures for gems)

Will there be any sort of reparations given? Free gems, resource boost, anything? It's frustrating to re-build everything you lose because of a server error.
    i seriously hope they do, i just spent money on gems yesterday mornin...... and did a bunch o upgrades..... i will be real upset if nothing is done to fix this issue :/

Quote Originally Posted by Omega21 View Post
    coulda woulda shoulda...and if i recall correctly you already said you spend gems on here, thus removing yourself from the coveted "lvl 50 without gemming" category :P

lol now im just teasing enjoy your day i'm going out for drinks now
    have fun dearest i has to work in about an hour ;p see you ingame

Reply to Thread