Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Any reparations?

Recruit
    50 gems for a player of my size and character not to mention the time ive spent on the game is a slap in the face. Don't care to have cofee with Grimm either but a cold Beer might change my mind a bit. My point is every failure BB has had since i started this game has been at the loss of the players. BB has sort of made it known through these events that they and their bank accounts matter more than us and ours....THAT is the point i am at.

Recruit
    hey salt :P yea i understand the idea of the rollback, my thought is just that this is a dishonest business practice... heres a hypothetical

lets say Mr.A contacts me and asks me to fix his roof, and i agree to start monday. I then show up monday and tell him everything is good to go and i will begin the work, so Mr.A goes to work...i then pull out my copy of "Roofing for dummies" and spend the next 5 hours trying to learn how to repair a roof because i've never done it before...when Mr.A returns that night almost no work has been completed but I still ask him for full compensation because someone was there "working" all day

I just hate seeing companies pumping out these "free to pay" games with terms of services that are so loosely worded a lawyer would scoff at them...this game was not ready to be implemented but they thought "hey, we can figure this thing out as we go, no need to not get the gravy train on the tracks asap"

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Shondo View Post
    50 gems for a player of my size and character not to mention the time ive spent on the game is a slap in the face. Don't care to have cofee with Grimm either but a cold Beer might change my mind a bit. My point is every failure BB has had since i started this game has been at the loss of the players. BB has sort of made it known through these events that they and their bank accounts matter more than us and ours....THAT is the point i am at.
    Yes...the server issues have been called on before...instead of fixing them, they offer apologies...its been a year of apologies, that dont seem to make the server better...maybe less apologies and more work is needed?

hey shondo!!!! can you hear me from your high horse? your time? may 2012? i have played since sept 25 2011 and regestered on the forum oct 15 your time is small and the size of your island is only because you have spent $1000 dollars on the game or more or you are one of the ones who have payed gc for other people to spend gems on you. islands like yours have ruined the market on the game and you should have to lose a crap ton of stuff. furthermore players like you are the reason they care about their bank accounts more.....get some stratagie and play the game how it is ment to be played instead of gemming your self to lvl 50. garbage. if you played CoD i bet you use glitches in that game too huh? again.......garbage.
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Depending on how you buy your gems if you pay for them, a gem can cost anywhere from 0.83 cents (USD) if you get 600 for $4.99 and a low of 0.42 cents if you buy 24,000 gems for $99... since I'm guessing most people buy the $9.99 or $24.99 packages, let's average them and say the average gem costs about 0.55 cents. What I'm saying is, losing 200 gems is 0.55 cents x 200 = 110 cents or $1.10 at average price. Even at maximum price it's $1.66. Do you suggest they reimburse you at the highest rate? Average rate? ...

Not judging anyone (Ninjet) ... but the hot steamy fringe benefit you want is hopefully worth far more than the 27.5 cents in gems you are hoping for.

(this is a meant as a sarcastic joke. I can't believe I am pointing this out, but people on this forum are so.... puckered up at times)

World
    Zeus
    I was just trying to make sure *I* understood what would happen :P

The difference here being we are not actually paying for *time in the game, just gems which can be traded for resources. If it was certain that I would not eventually be able to use the gems, I would contact my cc company and ask for a refund (same as I would for a subscription based service.) I know this is frustrating for everyone who has put in effort over the past few days and will have to redo it all, and even more for those who haven't been able to log in. Just trying to be patient and hope it's resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JonMnemonic View Post
    Depending on how you buy your gems if you pay for them, a gem can cost anywhere from 0.83 cents (USD) if you get 600 for $4.99 and a low of 0.42 cents if you buy 24,000 gems for $99... since I'm guessing most people buy the $9.99 or $24.99 packages, let's average them and say the average gem costs about 0.55 cents. What I'm saying is, losing 200 gems is 0.55 cents x 200 = 110 cents or $1.10 at average price. Even at maximum price it's $1.66. Do you suggest they reimburse you at the highest rate? Average rate? ...

Not judging anyone (Ninjet) ... but the hot steamy fringe benefit you want is hopefully worth far more than the 27.5 cents in gems you are hoping for.

(this is a meant as a sarcastic joke. I can't believe I am pointing this out, but people on this forum are so.... puckered up at times)
    i hope it is worth much more than that too >.> i loves you MrGrimm!!! love me back before i end up in your bushes buttnaked with a chicken mask on holding 2 teddy bears and a bucher knife singing "something here just doesnt belong." and you know what wouldnt belong would be the teddy bears. so i suggest we set up that "coffee" meeting pretty soon cuz steve and perry (my teddy bears) are hankoring for a walk.
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    girl you got ISSUES

lol was a pretty good random rant if i do say so myself lol

Recruit
    Ninjet it is sour people like you that ruins the game for what it is. When i spend this amount of time on anything i give it my all. I play to win and yes i spent money on the game that I earned because I am old enough to earn MY own money as well as have the right to choose to spend it in any manner I see fit. Unlike you who has been here longer and still much lower with a cheap island i guess. You come here for different reasons to chat, or flirt or pester the hell out of people like me....whatever thats YOUR choice not mine. I made no comment in any way that should have provoked an attack by you or any other person that plays smaller or spends less time or spends no money. However my time has value rather I spend money or not I value the time I spend here and if you don't value yours thats your problem.

Reply to Thread