Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: I Might Leave This Game...And So Should You...

World
    Zeus
    Am I the only
    One to maintain some patience
    here in the forums?

Personally, I
    Will take this time to grow and
    to better myself.

Oh yeah I'm bored, too.
    But take a cleansing breath and
    Then do something new.

I promise never to do this again.

World
    Zeus
    its strange because the EU Settlers Online is fine nothing wrong with it at all!!!!!!!!! maybe the EU staff are better than the US staff

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The update thread is a joke. With no updates it just creates more frustration.

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Frudder View Post
    The update thread is a joke. With no updates it just creates more frustration.
    In the last update, BB_meesherbeans felt the need to include a Date.
    Update (4:39 EST, 10/4):
    Not a good sign for a speedy resolution...

not a good sign and hiii vampmuffman
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZuse View Post
    This is terrible I have spent money on this game now they are server down again and say they will rollback but unsure how far they will rollback this is disgusting, all the hours I have put into the game added with the money I have spent on the game, its a complete joke I will be contacting consumer rights about this I will also be looking to getting as many others to do the same...

I have worked in I.T. for 17 years never have I seen such unprofessional work as I do here now...

No ETC, Having to rollback not being able to say how far its terrible I could imagine this happening in some of the banks I have worked, as if, in most of the places I have worked you mess up so bad that there needs to be a massive outage and roll back you would be out the door so fast even marched out by security...

so you roll back what about all the resources we will lose level we lose, everything what the hell are we spending money for on a game that is clearly no past ALPHA stage and should not be live if is not stable enough to be running..
    I feel your pain. I am a new player as well. There should have been a warning label about purchasing gems. I just don't understand because I was having 0 issues with the game and now I have a severe issue. I cannot play at all.
    Last edited by ThePhalcon; 10-04-12 at 02:47 pm. Reason: spelling
    ThePhalcon

“In the eyes of empire builders men are not men but instruments”
    ... Napoleon Bonaparte

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AMos View Post
    It's been a few hours. So they've got to do some work on the site. Your life isn't over, the game will be back up soon. Quit crying.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna View Post
    I agree.
    hey cutie ;p
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

Soldier
    I can't see myself leaving, but the effort, excitement and enthusiasm that will be lost to a rollback really bothers me. I expect I'll be moseying around in a blue funk for a while.

World
    Zeus
    so if they do the Rollback, that means the 80,000 swords i sold are back in my storage? It took me hours to send 200 stacks of bronze swords.
    Now I'm starting to get annoyed.

Reply to Thread