Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: I Might Leave This Game...And So Should You...

Recruit
    Many hours after the server was reported as being 'fixed', I finally managed to get logged in. My personal opinion is that using the word 'fixed' to describe the server may be somewhat of an exaggeration unless the following are planned 'features':

1. Collapsed mines that show as 'Exhausted mine' are going to continue showing resource content, and require rebuilding the mine to complete resource extraction.
    2. The chat server connection will be lost, and possibly reconnect, at approximately fifteen minute intervals.
    3. After an hour of play, the entire connection will be lost and require clearing the cache to log back in.

If these are planned to be 'features' of the game, I personally can do without them. If they are not planned 'features', then I would prefer an accurate assesment of the current situation along with at least a vague plan of action and approximate timeframe.

Arnoir

P.S. The next book I read, I think I'll read halfway through. Then I'll skip back a few chapters, rip out a couple random pages, and then see how enjoyable it is.
    P.P.S. Odesius, I'll try to send some more of that good spam your way as long as I'm here.
    P.P.P.S. There is no P.P.P.S... why are you reading this?

World
    Zeus

I was in good terms with this game till they did the Rollback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it is a game people. Not your life. Learn to deal. I have never seen such whining babies before.

World
    Zeus
    @Nuk1: Wow...seriously, Dude? Did you happen to have a look at the dates of the previous posts? I was around for that outage. It upset a lot of people, but it's in the past now. By game standards, the distant past. Might be a good idea to check out the post dates before commenting. There's a lot of old material floating around on the forum.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you find happier things here than this thread was. Take care, and Happy Holidays!

Recruit
    So if the rollback is over, why hasnt this thread been graveyarded yet, right now Im assuming there is one as Im a relatively new player

Reply to Thread