Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: can yall just give us a timeline?

World
    Zeus
    your right we only had 1 person out of 100 guild with any trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt01 View Post
    your right we only had 1 person out of 100 guild with any trouble
    WTH why would they do this then just couldnt they have coppied the players island onto a new account and tried that if they were having problems?
    They like the dirt that's on my knees, the way I still say please while they'are looking down at me. I am their favorite dam disease.

World
    Zeus
    If you've ever been called out on a job to fix a server - and you have no idea what you are going to do to fix the problem - trying to answer peoples questions while troubleshooting a server issue is just annoying. Give them time to work on it. They are just pixels in a game, it's not going to hurt you. Worst comes to it you might go outside and have fun! :-)

World
    Zeus
    oh man RUN the PIXELS are coming

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    so i guess it's better to quit this game completely and find a new pass time?!!!!!

World
    Zeus
    umm I have fixed many servers over the 17 years I have worked in I.T. and we can always give estimated time of finish but I guess you guys are have no SLA's to work too we have 4 hours for server outage max in all my Jobs

Recruit
    I was surprised as well, my guild members said they experienced some lagging for a day and 1 night I wasn't able to get on the server for a few hours 3 days ago but since then it ran lag free for me without any log in issues, I was under the assumption the lag was fixed and all was good but I guess what they say about assumptions is true...LOL

I've been playing these kind of games for years and know a few script writers and game owners so I'm used to this happening here and there due to script errors, security, ect.

until I find out if I get jipped out of all the cash I dropped I can't complain to much knowing how the other side works

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not a way to keep product interest.

ah man, i hope they have some sort of reimbursement planned i just started getting into the game, in fact i just started like 2 or 3 days ago i'm not even level 17 yet and i really don't want to do ALL of it again

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjet View Post
    WTH why would they do this then just couldnt they have coppied the players island onto a new account and tried that if they were having problems?
    good call

Reply to Thread