Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollback refund

Recruit
    I don't mind complaints but it's the same few people droning on and on about the same thing.

Recruit
    RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. You know what else is frustrating? Cancer.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    JIGSAW the ultimate trolling machine LOL you should go into politics!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I dont think it will be possible for them to assess each person and compensate them anyway so just expect to lose in the end no matter what

Quote Originally Posted by DeadliftKain View Post
    RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE. You know what else is frustrating? Cancer.
    Kids getting cancer is even more frustrating. I don't think that frustrating is even the word here, but caffeine, percocet (for the cancer) and ADD medication has yet to kick in, so I'll go with your word.

So now, as to stay on topic... wait... a hummingbird...

Ok what I meant is, I'm pretty sure they have ways, if ever tedious, of knowing who lost what and fixing it - although, judging by how long this server crash is taking to sort out, I'm not holding my breath... Oh look. SpongeBob is on...

Recruit
    I think that because UBI made it so I cant login to my free game they should buy me a ferrari.. ya .. thats it.

LoL..

Anyhow, I think if they rollback your progress , you would be re-gifted any gems spent/traded for , but thats just a guess on my part. I would think further UBI might even GIFT us gems for inconvenience but again thats speculation.

They HAVE said they will conider compensation , so they already suggest they are going to be giving us more than what we spent. As a free player , but one whose traded GC for gems , Id hope this will extend to compensation for gem-bought items deleted , but again Im grabbing at straws there in that hope.

Ill reserve judgement to see what they actually do first. Im sure this is not a planned contrivance. What company would cut its own throat like this with a gold mine like this game being down. Let them try to fix it , then if your still not happy , do the chargeback/quit/rage on whatever.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    make them buy me a ferrari too, so i can sell it to buy gems

Recruit
    ya but what ever they give us is going to be crap , just like the sorry rewards from the test server

Recruit
    Been sitting here wondering what state my account will be in when the server goes back up and also wondering how far back they have set us all. I've done my fair share of complaining on here and demanding repayment and to be honest if they do the rollback as stated, then like others said we really don't lose much of anything except our time. The roll back will crush my spirits only because i have been adventuring non-stop for days racing to lvl 50. The day before the shutdown i earned just under 200k xp and thats alot of adventures i will have to forge through once again. It's a pain in the rear and i'm a little upset for having to do it all over again and I have just come to realize that giving me gems in any amount isnt the kind of compensation i would prefer. Hell i have tons of gems and pits and parrots and nothing that id really care to spend them on anyway until something new comes out i dont have. So just as a suggestion for BB if they are even reading these post (which i wouldnt) but if they are it would be very nice, classy even if we could be given some sort of token that may instant lvl a few buildings from one lvl to the next i mean hell we are all losing time so why not give time as a compensation? Sounds good to me but then again i have my own gems and I'm sure others that have been saving would prefer the gems to buy the vets or liscense they have saved so dearly for. would be nice if they put together a few different packages and allowed each player to choose his compensation but at the speed of their work that would take even days longer at the minimum

Recruit
    Lord Sheldon, lol that was a **** good point

Reply to Thread