Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollback refund

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs up Rollback refund

Ubisoft to make this situation fair, give me a ROLLBACK REFUND for all of the money I spent on this game the past 11 months to purchase gems. It is just a rollback and I am sorry for the inconvenience to you. I will fix this quickly because I care about you, I really, really do. Trust me, I am thinking hard on what to do with my rollback refund...I am calling it reparation spending. Once I am good and ready to share my thoughts with you I most certainly will let you know what I have in mind. Until then, keep waiting for my response. Constantly try to log in to no update. Constantly go to the forums for an update. But, please do NOT submit a ticket to me asking me to share with you any information. I know you will understand. Please email me so we can make arrangements for my rollback refund. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    10 char

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeTech View Post
    Ubisoft to make this situation fair, give me a ROLLBACK REFUND for all of the money I spent on this game the past 11 months to purchase gems. It is just a rollback and I am sorry for the inconvenience to you. I will fix this quickly because I care about you, I really, really do. Trust me, I am thinking hard on what to do with my rollback refund...I am calling it reparation spending. Once I am good and ready to share my thoughts with you I most certainly will let you know what I have in mind. Until then, keep waiting for my response. Constantly try to log in to no update. Constantly go to the forums for an update. But, please do NOT submit a ticket to me asking me to share with you any information. I know you will understand. Please email me so we can make arrangements for my rollback refund. Thank you.
    ilmao
    riiiiiiiight like that'll ever happen

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Sooory BlazeTech, They dont really care TBH.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    well said blaze...well said...lol, going to "steal" your post even...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    what causes me a bit of concern, is, the fact TSO has now removed its fb page...hmm...was that part of the rollback too, or, were they just tired of hearing all those they have pooched complaining about it? Lol..or...maybe they just blocked me...thats a possibility too I suppose...

Recruit
    Well in all fairness, I am sure UBi has kept a record of who has bought gems and how much, if they roll it back say 4 months--then they give you the amount of gems you had purchased in that time considering that your island will be in the state it was in 4 months ago and you will be whatever level you were at that time...if they don't, well then they will be giving themselves a huuuuge black eye and losing alot of players..

World
    Zeus
    Can they give me back the blood, sweat, and tears I poured into the game? No!
    I'll take 3 endless copper mines please.

World
    Zeus
    Under Swedish Law my Bank here in Sweden Have to do a charge back if I request it on grounds I have not received what I have paid for, you will find that all credit card companies and also PayPal have similar rules on this too.... so I think you should all look in to making chargebacks,

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOvaLord View Post
    Well in all fairness, I am sure UBi has kept a record of who has bought gems and how much, if they roll it back say 4 months--then they give you the amount of gems you had purchased in that time considering that your island will be in the state it was in 4 months ago and you will be whatever level you were at that time...if they don't, well then they will be giving themselves a huuuuge black eye and losing alot of players..
    I guarantee if they do a 4 month rollback, heck even a 1 month rollback, they will lose more paying customers than the 1-2% that were having connection issues.

Reply to Thread