Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Rollback refund

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Too much BS Ubi! Would it kill you to tell us the truth about what is happening! All your servers could have been rebuilt by now! In short, they probably got hacked and are trying to figure out how b4 they restart it! I do know in future I will not be spending any more cash to play this game!

Recruit
    maybe they can rollback to when alphasmitey did not go 3rd person

Recruit
    They got 1 guy working on his online poker breaks. Incompetence in the new thing, all the kids are doin it

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    Can they give me back the blood, sweat, and tears I poured into the game? No!
    I'll take 3 endless copper mines please.
    omg. I would be happy with that. Even 2 of them!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacuna View Post
    omg. I would be happy with that. Even 2 of them!
    Lmao, babe, I'd expect an answer like that from you. <333

World
    Zeus
    Truth is: if i cant play settlers, Then I'll spend more hours at the pub drinking gallons of meaningless Pints.

Wake me up when the server is back online :P

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by messyjessy View Post
    Lmao, babe, I'd expect an answer like that from you. <333
    hehe I want them! Just not worth that much money. Copper mines are so cheap to build, why make them so expensive? If it were a gold mine or even an iron mine it might be worth closer to that. But copper? No way. I will never ever spend that much real cash on one. Thats like an endless pinewood cutter...what an overpriced gem item.

Quote Originally Posted by MixieMoo View Post
    oh give me a break. They aren't going to roll back the game 4 months. People have been having problems for a few days. You think they don't backup the server daily? It's a GAME people. If you dropped big bucks on this game in the last 4 days, THEN you can send a request to TSO for a refund or to be sure your gems/items are replaced.

This is the biggest group of whiners I've ever heard.
    Actually you are wrong. These problems started over a month ago and kept spreading. Besides this could just be part of the Halloween event lol. But in all reality im relieved that this happened now and not when i was lvl 45+ it's nice getting some sleep too

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Irish-Gangsta:

"Truth is: if i cant play settlers, Then I'll spend more hours at the pub drinking gallons of meaningless Pints.

Wake me up when the server is back online :P"

will meet you at the pub, brother...

cheers *clink*

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BenFrank View Post
    Actually you are wrong. These problems started over a month ago and kept spreading. Besides this could just be part of the Halloween event lol. But in all reality im relieved that this happened now and not when i was lvl 45+ it's nice getting some sleep too
    They roll us back a month and I'm outta here. Im 4k from hitting level 45 and I just got my Dark Castle yesterday morning. I've worked hard on doing adventures to level up. I can't take being set back 1 month of work. They can send me a refund, I'll find another time drain.

Reply to Thread