Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stop complaining about the server being down.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks - you have been there too..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Glaucoma View Post
    Most online games backup their servers once per day, its actually a pretty common practice.
    Most businesses plan for the unexpected by having either the hardware on hand, or the commitment from the Employees to even work holidays if the need arises, assuming your business operates on holidays as most online ones do.
    To simply say they are doing enough because you work in the same field is a lol.
    If you dont like your job get a different one please dont make threads so i have to read how yours is so difficult when you sit on your *** most the time.

Get real, most people realized these problems have been ongoing, this outage isnt unexpected and should have been prepared for.

Please dont make excuses for people you dont know, you just look stupid.
    Anything that I posted about any work I do, I am not complaining about, but giving people an insight what it is like for some doing anything IT related for a living.

Yes some businesses try to keep spare hardware on hand for when SHTF. But not all businesses do this. Most businesses do daily back ups, but not all.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    **** off ubi.

Reply to Thread