Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop complaining about the server being down.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Stop complaining about the server being down.

Complaing about the server being down isn't going to get it back up and running in tip top shape any soon. Give it a rest guys. There is other things you can do besides sitting on your butt and play a game. Try the new MMORPG call Life with the expansion pack Outside. LOL, sorry just had to get that out. I find that it was nice to get away from the game a bit and get some stuff done around the house, spent a lot of time with my girlfriend, and work on my website a bit (gotta love php). I didn't start playing this game a few weeks or months ago, I started to play this game almost a year ago.

Anyway, Ubisoft does care about the players and more likely give us some free in game items. Something like this happen before around the in game event in April. As for gems, I don't know.

Working on a server is something that can take time. I know because I was a network admin for a business in my area and also maintain my own personal server. Rollbacks can be a pain too because they can take a lot of time to do and most places don't do backups everyday due to time and cost. Also fixes are not always easy. You just don't follow a cable and plug it back in and hope everything is fixed.

Speaking of network admin(s). Being a network admin isnt an easy job. Some days can be pretty laid back, some can be "hell". When working as a network admin, you are pretty much married to the job and can be called in at anytime of day or night to fix anything that went wrong. It sucks more when you are the only network admin for a business. Ubisoft, no doubt, has a team of people that works on their IT infostructure.

They will get the game back up, but you have to give them time. While they are doing that, go and do something else. Take your kids to the park, go for a bike ride, do dishes, blow up ant hills with fire crackers, go visit your grandma/pa, mom/dad, or a friend, bake a cake, take a nap, go for a walk, or what ever you want to do. Just stop complaining.

World
    Zeus
    Want to play, cannot play. Venting frustration on forums is all they have left us with to do.
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Novack View Post
    Try the new MMORPG call Life with the expansion pack Outside. LOL, sorry just had to get that out. ...
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one! I wonder how many dummies googled this "game"?? LOL!!!
    xoxo, mandypandy =P

World
    Zeus
    i think it will take about 7 days to fix a server zone crash give or take a day so not long now

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by mandydoll View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Good one! I wonder how many dummies googled this "game"?? LOL!!!
    The Google forums gave this game a 2 out of 5 star rating and the expansion pack was a tremendous flop garnering only 1 half star.

Soldier
    Where is it??????????? Where is it i want it now bring back server!!! Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSource View Post
    Where is it??????????? Where is it i want it now bring back server!!! Waaaaahhhhhhhhhh
    Sounds like you need a bowl of......

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The only thing worse than people complaining about the game being down, are the people who complain about the people complaining. Face it, You can say "get a life, go outside, do this, do that" but your here on the forums too, buddy :P

Recruit
    you're

you are

you're

World
    Zeus
    lol ^^

Reply to Thread