Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is everyone doing until they fix it

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

So what is everyone doing until they fix it

I guess I'll dust off my CIV 5 and play that until they get the servers back up. Trying not to be a smart @$$. I know some players will play envoy or whatever its called and i know Haak will dawn his wooden shoes and put on his little dutch boy suit and go outside. LOL HAAK

World
    Zeus
    i no what you will b doing gfm2012 posting treads lol keep up the good work

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    lol i just miss game chat right now. this is like IMing someone and it blows. and seeing what other ppl are doing

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    i had one locked too and like four removed. but we must keep up the fight. i have nothing better to do at home right now and I WANT TO PLAY SETTLERS WHAAAAAA

World
    Zeus
    Give meesher a break, she's just doing her job, and you know exactly why your thread was locked, why do you expect her to be baited so easily? It's not like Ubi wanted the servers to crash, and if you think there is some other magical online game with no lag or server issues, more power to you, however it just shows you don't live in reality like the rest of us.

Recruit
    a non-smartass remark by Haak? i find this more unsettling than no Settlers Offline to play

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    threads removed or locked...comments removed...your right haak...best give ol meesherbeans a break...the community censor is just running ragged atm, apologizing and censoring...my bad...

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    aha,that reminds me that i have unfinished warlock campaign in HoMM5 on heroic difficulty. im stuck on second level 'cultist', my raelag is expert summoner ,expert destructive magic, expert enlightenment for bonus stats.

so i manage first 3 waves of cultists with nukes and fenix, but then the forth one kills raelag's g/f or w/e she is and theres really no place to hide her or just steam rolls my poor raelag, because i have no troops left on him by the second day. well, i can kinda roll back to start and give raelag white magic and ressurection spell might drop from mage vault on previous lvl, but its cheating and necromancy imo

yeah , plz dont link any guides or ill punch you in the face

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well, i havent posted or complained yet, but thats also due to the fact that every time i try the topic is gone or locked...vBulletin Message
    Sorry! This thread is closed!

well, since i cant play the game or post on topics im out of here, Peace!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by deadjoe View Post
    well, i havent posted or complained yet, but thats also due to the fact that every time i try the topic is gone or locked...vBulletin Message
    Sorry! This thread is closed!

well, since i cant play the game or post on topics im out of here, Peace!!
    head to the guild page deadjoe...they cant censor anything there

Reply to Thread