Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: What will are compensation be?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Angry What will are compensation be?

BB at least give us a time frame to when the server will be back up and everyone feel free to post what you think our compensation should be because just a rollback isnt enough i have been trying to get on because this is my passtime if i could do this all day i would so why dont u hurry up and get the server back up.:

im mad

World
    Zeus
    1 fish

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by evfarden View Post
    BB at least give us a time frame to when the server will be back up and everyone feel free to post what you think our compensation should be because just a rollback isnt enough i have been trying to get on because this is my passtime if i could do this all day i would so why dont u hurry up and get the server back up.:

im mad
    lol well they wont give ya any answers an prob remove ur thread.... cuz thats what ya get for spending your real money and time on their game! and any private messeges sent to any BB's will go unanswered..... trust me i have tried..... ah well, guess we are outta luck....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by king-zombie View Post
    1 fish
    be serious

World
    Zeus
    sorry im just past the point of being serious but ok 5k gems

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    thank you and i agree

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Hard to say what it should be just yet as we do not know how long it will be down and not less when they bring it some players do not play on the weekend and will lose out on Advs they have started or mines that they normal have sleeping so there is alot that can be lost unless they sleep everyone island until they get back online when they do get it fixed but even then you lose out on the 36 hour buff that you may have paid for or traded for, but it would be a better place to start then losing months of work in the game. Just my 2 cents

World
    Zeus
    5k still not enough, talking enough for a copper mine or gem pit... 2 days down plus a rollback? SERIOUS COMPENSATION or a lot of serious players will probably leave causing them to have made a giant loss

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Full storehouses to all players on all but the expert items, 5k gems, 1 gem pit. Most players would consider this a good compensation, some players maybe did pay more $ during the rollback periode, these should be given the option of contact the supportteam and either get $ refund or more gems.

Recruit
    Perhaps, as a reward, they will give out spelling and grammar lessons.

Reply to Thread