Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: still have zone errors

Banned
    It's like BB raided my savings account. lol I can quit the game, but I want to know the truth about what happened with so many players' accounts on Zeus, the ones that are in the same boat as me. Btw Fuscus, thanks for trying and gl with the game!

Banned
    Thanks Spleeter.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndll View Post
    Same here. I wonder if it's because I was on an adventure at the time. Upon logging in I see two Nords adv up and then I get the error.
    I as well was on an adventure and get the Zone Failure sorta deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuscus View Post
    I can confirm, when I try to visit your island, game crashes for me as well (some server error about accessing your zone)
    Dood r u serious?!? If they screwed up half of our accounts that would be BS! Was anyone on an adventure during time of crash? Wondering if that may have a thing to do with it.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I did also and the link the BBs gave did not help so try this. Log on to account as you normally would. Top right click on log out (yeah, the link they gave suked for me). Once you log out, then log back in vie FB or how you normally would log in. This is much easier and more reliable than the link they give that gives u a bunch of links that do not work.

Silly... haha

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    My adventure is gone.. not like I would finish it because was too high for me and only one I had. But no log on mean cant ask guildies for help. Add to that the rollback took me back to where I could not log on so yes.. I have little and nothing left and have since last night been triying to build water, mines, fields, ores... you name it!! It suks yes... even my normal coal suppliers are lacking... it's for me like being nib again. It did give me a chance to check out a few new games out tho... not sure if I like them yet but if I do... I will tell!!

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    I just tried to visit you too, titan, to buff your stuff, and the server crashes and boots me out.
    **** same here - and I haven't received a zone error since even before this crap started.. I feel bad for you titan - much love brother gl!

Banned
    ** ... thanks Odesius. Maybe my account will reappear after the halloween event. lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    IM still having trouble with this error " server zone crashed". I can't seem to log in and see my island.

Reply to Thread