Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Still Having Issues After Rollback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Still can't log on.

Recruit
    cannot log in

Unfortunately nothing more to report as to an ETA at this time. That said, in case anyone missed it earlier, I would like to reiterate the following:

If you are still having log in issues, please try to log out on the main site (http://www.thesettlersonline.net/) and then log back in. If that does not work, please post here so we can look into it.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i still cant log in either.been a week now.... apparently the quate that says.. "THE GAME IS UP AND RUNNING" is a ******** smoke screen

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can log in now, no more "Server Zone crashed", but i have no generals and no soldiers.

Evilkillzone
    i still cant log in either.been a 5 days now

Same. I also did what they said, to delete cache and cookies...

Recruit
    Cant log in. I Still get the connection Error message

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekov View Post
    10.07.12 10:27am: "Error was detected on this zone. please try again" First time i have seen this error. Have tried Chrome, Firefox and others with cache and histories cleared. Same error after several attempts.
    I am able to log into the game now, no 'problem with this zone' error.... BUT I am missing all of my Generals (9) and 2000 of my army. They are no where to be found. There is no Adventure running in my Quest tab, there are no General icons in my Star Menu, it shows "Total Military" as 3255 and yet i really have only 1200.

When the emergency maintenance happened i was in the middle of an Adventure, and it seems that Adventure and everyone there, got swallowed by the Nexus. Please help, BB, i sent a bug report to support also.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy

Hi, I'm in again thank you for that.
    Now to another problem as i guess many have; My Island have sink, no general what so ever... should I call the police and ask them to help me find them or are you going to help me...I think they miss my good food and humble attitude.

I had failed adventure now and think my Generals are some how stuck on the adventure .

I had 3 normal Generals and 1 Battle Harden General also I have around 1k gems missing

Do i need to send a support ticket for this and all the items I have lost

Reply to Thread