Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60

Thread: Still Having Issues After Rollback

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am amazed this is not a priority as it goes straight to the bottom line. Who will invest in a game that will end up not letting you play at some point?
    I hope for BBs sake that the upcoming fix does something to correct this or the word will get out and their gem revenue will dry up.
    Surely they must know that .... I hear that in Germany there is a HUGE stink about it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I can log into the website but get the "server connection failed" screen when I try to load the game.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i cant sign in to my account

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    "server zone error"!!!!!!!!!!! I did everything BB suggested and still nothing. Still waiting. Day 3 of not being able to log in and i'm missing christmas event and mayan event. This sure sucks.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by LootVig View Post
    I am amazed this is not a priority as it goes straight to the bottom line. Who will invest in a game that will end up not letting you play at some point?
    I hope for BBs sake that the upcoming fix does something to correct this or the word will get out and their gem revenue will dry up.
    Surely they must know that .... I hear that in Germany there is a HUGE stink about it.
    Word has got out. Seeing that it happened on the Polish server first. See: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...3-Zone-Crashed

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    my log in is chefali2012, I bought gems but cannot use them at all. Is anyone else having this problem?Please help, it's been 2 weeks.

Reply to Thread