Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: So what did you lose in the rollback?

Recruit
    sorry thats 18 pages and counting .

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Preaetorian View Post
    And I'm still not able to get on . The count is nine that can't get on since the "Roll Back" and they are up and going . lmao .
    Same thing, clear cache and cookies in browser. It worked for me

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I won an adventure Outlaws by the skin of my teeth and when I signed on today it said the adventure was over and that I didn't complete it. So I lost all the rewards that came with completing that adventure. Everything else I think will just come back after time but I expended the resources to fight that adventure. Am I going to get my rewards back, because I'm going to have a huge problem if I do not get it back.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Wow the time is killing me. Lost from what I can tell about five days. Cannot remember all but four completed adventures of which the nords is no longer in my start menu the 3 outlaws are. Missing 2 outlaws and one SFTR adv in addition to the nords and the 27 map frags from the recent search from explorers. I was lvl 43 and now am lvl 42 missing about 55k exp and also all the loot from the four adventures i had completed and the 650 gc from the nords loot spot i sold. Where I was on a great run and pulled granite 3 of the 4 times from the said adventures I am out 2.4k granite and 3.4k iron swords, 4k steel swords, 400 *** ore, and who cares about the long bows. Missing one 500 gold depo a lvl 5 gold mine, my lvl 4 bakery upgrading to lvl 5, exotic sawmill now lvl 1 again from lvl 2, 7 other low lvl buildings no longer upgrading to lvl 5 from 4, 6 builds back at lvl 3 that were lvl 4, and one steel weaponsmith back at lvl 2 from 3. Include all the trades for gold, and explorer returns of items to make these upgrades i estimate i'm out 5000+ gc, 4.5k granite (6750 gc value), 4.2k hwp (1260 gc), 1 nords 2 outlaws 1 sftr (2075 gc), 3.4 k i swords (510 gc) 4k steel swords (1650 gc), and other depleted resources like coal, wheat, marble, iron ore, copper ore (790 gc). That totals 18035 gc value for just the things i can remember. And my three gem pits got rolled back so my time waiting for them to make gems I am down 1200 gems from that too. The thing that kills me the most is the aprox 14 hours of my own time in front of the computer I lost. Lets see if I were at work earning real money that would be the worth about 123,828 gems without a gem sale taking out money for taxes too. If I had a job at minimum wage i would still come out with 27,800 gems for my 14 hours lost. I guess that is what really gets under my skin.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    160 gold deposits that I bought from other players. 5 Silos I bought from someone. A chunkload of experience, around 5k granite. All of my gold mine counts are low, as though they kept ticking in spite of the rollback, my wheat fields all empty. Beyond that, I didn't bother to even check/speculate....that was enough. Everything on pause, taking a hiatus

Soldier
    Well I have back all my troops from advs i had done in the last two weeks buuuuuuuuut I did not get back was the 10k gc I had or the gems that I had same for another guildie of mine plus he is missing adventures that were there before rollback and still should have been there if roll back was less than a month so there are still glitches...........not happy

Recruit
    I lost about 15k experience, 2 hardwood sawmill upgrades, a butcher upgrade, 3 silo upgrades, and a lot of other raw materials (a gold mine and a lot of building moves, for examples).... as well as 16 crossbowmen that I had built after trading for crossbows that I now don't have...

Recruit
    i lost 7 nobles all upgraded storehouse upgraded x3 xbow maker 15k in exp not even sure how much in gc deposits that i made or bought or traded for loot from advs x2 and a lot of time i put in not very happy right now spent the first 3 hrs trying to get things back up and running from that darn rollback that i dont think i should have lost

Recruit
    Time, mostly, but I lost an Outlaws adventure and the weekly gems as well. Everything else I can redo.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i lost 1 upgaraded silo.

Reply to Thread