Reply to Thread

Thread: Trade Values

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Trade Values

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on how to comparison shop or price trades. There doesn't seem to be an official currency as such and the barter system can be pretty arbitrary if you don't have an intuitive feel for how one commodity compares to another value-wise. Basically I'm looking to learn how to trade without either getting ripped off or ripping off someone else (or pricing myself out of the market).

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...pd2lZdHc#gid=0

Reasonably frequently updated sheet for Zeus -- Don't know if there's anything for Ares

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Interesting, and possibly quite useful. Is there a key somewhere to understanding what the numbers mean? I notice Coins are not listed, and that some of the entries say "(per 1)". Does that mean that these prices are for lots of 400 rated in Coins?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    It is the price per stack, for regular item: 400 of a particular item, i.e. brew is priced at 5gc per 400 brew at min and 7gc at max. If it is the adventure or giftable gem items, it is priced per ONE item, i.e. 1 adventure, 1 golden parrot.

Unless you agree to buy/sell with currency rather than coin, coin is the currency used in that table.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I see. Thanks, both of you. This will prove most useful!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    http://castleempiresim.com/trading.php

An older trade calc -- but might be a little more accurate on Ares right now.

Reply to Thread