Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blanket compensation unacceptable

World
    Zeus

Thumbs down Blanket compensation unacceptable

It is not fair that players who have not even played in over a month will sign back in to the same compensation as players that have lost tons of gem purchased items and actually spent the time working and building up their islands. It is only fair therefore that any player who was playing when the failure happened, and was playing again right after it was 'fixed in part' and as soon as they could sign in, should be given additional compensation for their losses, in particular those of gem purchases. WE STILL HAVE GUILD MEMBERS LOCKED OUT OF THE GAME FFS!!

Those who play and those who pay should have more importance over dead/inactive/low active players...and yet you are saying we don't. Like I said, that is unacceptable UBI.

14 noble house deeds, just for starters, should be returned to me no matter what else you choose as your blanket compensation package, I have filed my claim ticket and it should be taken seriously. You also should be required to tell us exactly how far back you rolled the game...how can we trust anything you say. I know when I purchased my gems as do many players, we should have the information to better judge how many of them are or are not missing. Please provide this information.

Some of us lost too much to let this go with a sad, little "We're sorry" gift.
    Last edited by A1-Polyxena; 10-10-12 at 09:12 pm.

World
    Zeus
    agreed

World
    Zeus

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    i think they might havr missunderstood when we were asking for new adventures

Recruit
    any one unable to log in should try logging out of the homepage

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by barenski View Post
    roll back no roll back, we already bought glass beads, its too late to cry for lost money dear,
    I don't agree, neither do a lot of others. They said the gems would not be affected and that was a lie.

World
    Zeus
    i am just as upset that we have not gotten compensation yet, kind of shocks me that they would just not do anything

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    QUOTE: "think they might havr missunderstood when we were asking for new adventures"

ROFL!!! good one : P

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote: "i am just as upset that we have not gotten compensation yet, kind of shocks me that they would just not do anything"

Yea, but then again no surprise at all. I have seen a steady trickle of players leaving. Most of our guild is not playing anymore. I also intend to quit if my latest
    support ticket is ignored with yet another lame-**s excuse. Also, EVERYONE lost a MINIMUM of 45 gems and there is no good excuse as for why they have not
    been restored yet, for starters. Strangely enough, i didnt have log in problems before the rollback but i, and a friend, have them now. And things occasionally wont add to my Mayors House even though there is plenty of room. I could tolerate the rollback, partly, but continuing corrupted game play not really. This game is becoming a sinking ship, and one player said it best when he noted the fact of the absurd lack of communication from the management. It is now midweek and all we have gotten is a vague post and nothing more. I will be making my decision by end of week.

World
    Zeus
    I have been playing this game for over a year now and I have to say this is pretty much par for the course. BB has terrible communication, this game has all kinds of problems and unexplained downtime in that time. I hope they give us some decent compensation for the latest debacle, but more so I hope they fix the **** game going forward, I am sick of all the issues. I have seen so many people leave so far because of it, the game is fun, but at some point the problems catch up to it and people just get sick of it.

Reply to Thread