Reply to Thread

Thread: Are your resources being used up at a faster pace?

Recruit

Are your resources being used up at a faster pace?

Ever since the update, I have noticed that all of my resources have been used up at a much faster pace than normal. It seems like all of my time is spent getting wheat and water and I can't harvest marble or hardwood to keep up with the demand for new mines I need.

What is going on?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    check your production ratios -- mine is same as before... good luck

World
    Zeus
    I thought it was just me! My marble quarries are depleting at a phenomenal rate, and I have to rebuild half my island every night, and every morning. I know that before this whole rollback thing, my wells weren't running dry twice a day, nor was I replacing half my mines night and morning, as well as most of my marble quarries.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    nothing's changed on my island. everything runs exactly as normal. fields and wells and copper mines in the morning every morning, lasts until the next morning. Marble mines twice a day.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have to say that mine seems to be depleting alot fast than normal too ... i have not looked into it further than just a general observation but i have fields that are running out faster than they used to which was every 1.5 days to now running out about daily

Gold mines seem to be using up ore quite a bit faster than they were before as well

Reply to Thread