Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: [Ubi Official] New Trade System Feedback

Recruit
    Making adventures stackable would be nice. you could trade say 5 or 10 at once.

Recruit
    A couple of improvements that would be very useful:

1) Add a cost/unit column to the trade screen

2) Allow 3 trades for free before charging

3) Ditto to Rum151's - Make adventures stackable

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    well, just seen why trades do not get posted. if you have more then one trade at a certain coinage fee, then only the first is post and the others wait until a cancel or sold.

I guess the system does not always move to the next avialible empty coinage fee.

SetEsc

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wonder if it is possible to enable both the old trading system and the new at the same time. As a player advances and would like to do "bigger" trades, they can use the new interface. New players and those that didn't want to get too hands-on with the new interface could be afforded the old interface - kind of a quicker and dirtier way to do business.

My opinion concerning the new interface is that it has fundamentally changed the economy of the game and is still quite buggy.

I understand that some players may have wanted a richer trading experience but what's wrong with the way the old trade system worked?

Don't fix it if it ain't broke. But if you want to add advanced features - all the more power to ya! And occasionally I may want to trade 10k stone for 100 fish too.

World
    Zeus
    I'm sure you (BB) devs know by now that the trade tab has become mostly dysfunctional as of the Halloween event. Whenever you refresh all the filter boxes turn on again, which makes trying to search for items a real pain.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree with Doryman's first suggestion. I'd love to see a cost/unit listed.

I'd also like the filter default to have all the boxes unchecked. As it is now I'm constantly unchecking those boxes only to have them rechecked.

Otherwise, I actually like the new trade system.

Recruit
    After using the system for awhile here is the feedback i have to offer.

Cons:
    1. 24 hr rule. It creates more problems and inconveniences than it was intended to fix.

2. The bugs are annoying. Sorting, resetting after trade, history tab

3. 6 hour trade list is too long. It increases the costs of everything by showing all of the highest prices longer. Anyone that is not familiar with trade ratios of items will go off of what is posted. So if more bad offers are on the market more will be perpetuated.

4. Because of the 6 hour listings and the bulk trading i tend to post big trades and leave the game. This makes me miss the mail notification of sale. A timestamped note in the inbox would be a good indicator of the demand of what i am trying to sell.

5. There should be a way to change the time to my correct time zone. It is annoying trying to convert 24 hr time to 12 hr time and then to my zone.

Pros:
    1. Bulk buying/selling saves tons of time. Especially sending all those trade requests. Or accepting them and hoping the sender didn't "forget" to add the last 0 on one of the 20 requests (buying 40 bread for 10 gold is not good.)

2. It is much easier to acquire buildings, buffs, and adventures through the trade office.

3. Instant trading is awesome. I no longer get 10-25% of trades declined after they timed out.

4. Removing the 400 stack size limit is a great improvement. Something that would have been worth less than 1 gold for 400 in the old system can now be traded off in increments that reflect its price accurately. Rounding off your profit no longer matters because you can just trade for larger quantities.

5. I actually like the slots and lots setup. It keeps players from flooding the trade office with hundreds of small trades.

Overall i would say the trade system is a vast improvement. The bugs will eventually be fixed and hopefully some other recommendations will be considered. If the bugs and the timezone thing were fixed it would be hard for me to complain much about it.

Recruit
    I would like to be able to filter out offers and cost in trades. Offers and trades should have a check box next to each of them, where checking either box, or both boxes, would indicate that you only want to see the costs, or only want to see the offers.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Since this new system came in, I have done much less trading than I used to, because it is a real pain.This is what I would like to see changed.
    1. Seems to me you could have the best of both worlds by doing the following:
    Set the unit to be 400-piece stacks, as in the old trade tab, then say how many of those you are offering. For instance, if I want to sell 40k of something, that would be 100 sets. Low level players who only want 1-2 stacks could get what they want, and higher level people could get larger amounts by buying 50 sets if they chose. Of course this would only apply to materials and weapons, not buildings, adventures, buffs etc. The unit for those would still need to be 1.
    2. this has been said before but bears repeating: have checkboxes for "offered" and "cost" for the search function. This is a real pain.
    3. again, said many times but needs to be fixed: distinguish between text and numbers, so sorting works correctly.
    4. please put a thousands separator in the numbers. It's a simple format change in the field, not hard to do programming-wise.
    5. no matter what you are selling, you ought to be able to sell as many as you want. For example, if I have 50 Horseback, I should be able to offer all 50 in 1 trade, if I choose, or at least be able to use the 4 lots. Selling 1 at a time takes way too long.
    6. Give us more than 4 lots, please. It is too limiting, and the prices for additional slots are ridiculous, except for the first one. No way is it worth spending gems, or more than 3 coins.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is not really feedback on the system itself, which while not perfect is pretty good, but how in the world did allowing people to post more than 400 units at a time cause prices to be halved in relation to what people will pay for resources, and doubled in regards to what they expect others to pay??? i.e. water never sells at 1 coin per 400 hundred anymore usually its at least 2 per 400, people bought hardwood and marble for at least 8 coins a stack and now you are lucky to get 4 coins out of it and so on and so forth