Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] New Trade System Feedback

[Ubi Official] New Trade System Feedback

Hi, everyone. As you all know, we announced that the new Trade System will be implemented during the regularly scheduled maintenance tonight. We would like everyone to please take some time over the next few days to gather their thoughts and give us their feedback.

All feedback is valued and wanted, as long as it's constructive. Any posts consisting of only silly pictures or other spam will be removed. Please take this time to really give us your opinion on the system itself.

Thanks!
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is used for targeted feedback that will ultimately go directly to the developers. Please be constructive. Posts that spam one word or a picture will not be taken seriously.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    Does this mean other players can see the amount of resources in my inventory?

World
    Zeus
    well with the new trade system is there going to be any way to give value back to most resources? for example... when i first began the game i had to pay 25 coin for a stack of marble and that was considered cheap, now i try to charge 12 coin a stack and get labeled as price pusher, scammer, rip-off artist... is not just that loads of other things have lost their value on open market, now i ask you can you fix this? for as i can see the new trade system is just going to further diminish the already disgustingly low value of most items... i honestly think the new trade system is just going to be another case of worst things done with best intentions...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    I would like to remind everyone that this thread is used for targeted feedback that will ultimately go directly to the developers. Please be constructive. Posts that spam one word or a picture will not be taken seriously.
    Sorry Meesher -- how many STUPID's is too many?

24-hr friend cooldown is STUPID.
    Taking away Lootspot sales is STUPID.
    Taking away buff sales is STUPID.
    Taking away auctions is STUPID.
    Taking away private gem-sales is STUPID.
    Taking away fish/meat depo sales (with delivery) is STUPID.
    Annoying players after they revolt on you is STUPID.
    Applying STUPID upgrades when everyone is pissed about a rollback is STUPID.

and I figured a picture was worth a thousand words. I feel like I'm being bent over and taking it .....

World
    Zeus
    Agree with Zbest

World
    Zeus
    please switch my account to another american server, sandycove or ares, you guys have destroyed zeus

World
    Zeus
    might feel the same soon . i have real money tied up in Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    A Way to make happy and you guys feel like you are protecting players, is by not allowing players say under 25 have to wait 24hrs before making trades while players over that level and have experience making trades especially bulk trades can make trades immediately after friending. I am on the test server a lot and I was one who like the new trade system but the 24 hr waiting period was not part of it and I think maybe TEST that out for a bit before u just roll it out might be a good idea, or what is the point of wasting time on the test server.

World
    Zeus
    I will give it a try and leave feedback when I can truly see how it works with bulk trades and selling my gem items, seeing as I sell gem items a couple times a month...

My only problem would be the ability to sell my loot spot in adventures...I sell to guild members but I also like to auction them to get abit more coin...