Reply to Thread

Thread: new trade system might just destroy zues server

World
    Zeus

new trade system might just destroy zues server

i feel this new trade system will completely destroy Zeus server, the prices are already well below what it costs to produce them, you are trying to focus on new people because you have pissed off all the veterans, it is not to save them from bad trades it is to appeal to those who will be paying in the future, your not making any friends and not being able to do things quickly are losing the ones youve already made.... to be honest i feel this is ridiculous and if theres any way to put my current island that i have put actual money into on another server id like it very much, zues is junk anymore

World
    Zeus
    I like the bulk trading system, it looks like it will be a huge time saver. It may help to stabilize prices actually, because the big buyers can get their needs from tt instead of the global 2 auction (real reason BB has the idiotic 24h friend rule). I will pay a little more to get 10k at a time vs 400.

World
    Zeus
    right but you could just do the same thing through a private trade with another player, can see the dilemma though of finding said player, but i do it every day for everything in the storehouse, just saying is not hard to accomplish.... god forbid the game be challenging

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yes you can do the same thing through private trade but i'd rather select 10K flour and punch in 40gc and hit trade once, then use a macro or do all those stacks by hand. Also, it'll be nice to see some prices come down because of competition like nobles/etc in terms of gem items. Someone's always going to be undercutting the next guy. The upside of that is you'll have an easier time *finding* watermills and nobles and silos because people will be selling them on trade.

Overall the trade system is a boon to the server and the 24 hour rule is a perfect fix for the false traders that scam people out of their hard earned gold.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadmime View Post
    Yes you can do the same thing through private trade but i'd rather select 10K flour and punch in 40gc and hit trade once, then use a macro or do all those stacks by hand. Also, it'll be nice to see some prices come down because of competition like nobles/etc in terms of gem items. Someone's always going to be undercutting the next guy. The upside of that is you'll have an easier time *finding* watermills and nobles and silos because people will be selling them on trade.

Overall the trade system is a boon to the server and the 24 hour rule is a perfect fix for the false traders that scam people out of their hard earned gold.

THats what will make the new trade channel good...

Reply to Thread