Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Prices"

Settlers Guide
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyyLushyy View Post
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...l=1#post189546

check out this guide, actually makes SotV more worth while if you do block its great :-)
    If you really like to block, you can reduce the losses further (and they are all advanced blocks, so no cooldown waiting if you have enough generals). However, it uses cannons.

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...0-Les_N-Guides

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    And the price movement is going to be obsolete now that new trade system is out, and hard to predict if existing trends will still occur, be cancelled out by something, or be exacerbated.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    If you really want the prices to balance out, or in my preference return to normal (pre roll back time), it is simple. The good ole boycott system will still work if enough ppl get on board. It's all about supply and demand simple economics people. Sure the basic supplies may be needed daily and hard to pass up but it's a matter of discipline or dealing with the current economy and hoping it fixes itself. I think more of the shock and awe atm is based on the resent gift package and new trade system. Everyone was just a little over excited about having gems, and gifts that many aren't use to and so therefore have flooded the economy with ridiculous prices. Once we give this a few more days (hopefully will not take much longer) ppl will run out of the gems/gifts and u should see prices return to fairly normal.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    i think the stockpiling of coins by high levels is all that is keeping them from falling off.
    You can't see another players coins when you visit them, nor can you readily believe what another player says about his inventory.
    You speculate without factual support.
    For this to be accepted as accurate you would need to provide references.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurdley View Post
    this is the one for the newfoundland server. anyone have the link for the zeus server one? i lost it when my comp crashed

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Our guild keeps our own running market analysis spreadsheet. Makes life simple for both in guild trading discounts as well as for a quick glance at what someone in the market is asking. I would be surprised if other guilds do not do the same.

[TC] ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Reply to Thread