Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trade prices - New standards : Price per unit/1000

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    5 gold coins for 1k pinewood? I think your whole table needs a look into further man. Find me one person on any day that would sell that low. Everything else is a joke too. 1k Marble for 30 coins....are you retarted?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

World
    Zeus
    some of these prices are a little cheaper than than I have seen items for and sold items for. Such as granite which is about 1gc to 1.5-1.7 granite and 1gc to 2 crossbows and damascene swords are sold for about a 1 to 1 ratio with gc maybe a little less. But I have seen alot of people trying to sell for much higher prices on TO which is why I am trying to revive auctions where most people got good trades for a fair and reasonable price.

Check my thread "Auctions" for more details

World
    Zeus
    I'm pleased to see how many of these numbers match my own. I have found, however, that Coal sells slowly at 12gc/1000, so I'd be hesitant to sell it at 15.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    this is just a rough template, its by no means an end all. this is more bulk pricing per k. prices can vary significantly however, especially for quantities of only a few k. however, this pricing is close to the price per k when dealing in bulk, and is more of a median between buyers and sellers rather then what one might buy or sell these items for. the more time u take the more favorable of a price u will get. prices will be more favorable if u list trades rather then instant buy a listed trade
    you hit the nail on the head there i agree 100%

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Labergz View Post
    5 gold coins for 1k pinewood? I think your whole table needs a look into further man. Find me one person on any day that would sell that low. Everything else is a joke too. 1k Marble for 30 coins....are you retarted?
    no but clearly your a newbie who plays on ares and really has no clue that we are in the zues server forum not ares...before the trade system was changed marble was selling for as low as 8-10 gc/stack, and i buy pwl @ 1gc/400 quite often

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Draconus2004 View Post
    this is just a rough template, its by no means an end all. this is more bulk pricing per k. prices can vary significantly however, especially for quantities of only a few k. however, this pricing is close to the price per k when dealing in bulk, and is more of a median between buyers and sellers rather then what one might buy or sell these items for. the more time u take the more favorable of a price u will get. prices will be more favorable if u list trades rather then instant buy a listed trade

Of course, it's just the template I made to help when buying and trading, prices fluctuate but I find this is a decent median.

Cheers.
    Great men are not born, they are made. Through blood, sweat, tears, trials and tribulations. Tests through both their victories and their defeats. They are shaped through their experiences. Portrayed by their moralities and judgements, be they for better or worse. They do what others wont to achieve what others cant. It is their dedication, commitment and ultimate success of their goals that separates a man from a great man.

Recruit
    thanks

Reply to Thread