Reply to Thread

Thread: Generals missing

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Generals missing

My generals are still missing. They went missing when the rollback happened. I also have 200 calvery and 200 soldiers which were assigned to the generals. It's 3 generals missing all together. I sent the support staff a e-mail on oct 6. Here is the 1st e-mail i got back from them.

{Hello Kelwgrimer,

We have received your request and will reply as soon as possible.

Please do not change the subject line or any other information as this will make the assignment of your ticket to an agent no longer possible.

To reply to the agent, simply reply to the email that is sent to you. To update a ticket, simply reply to this email. Please do not send in multiple tickets on the same issue as it will slow down the process of you getting a response from a support agent.}

Here is the 2nd e-mail i got from them the next day.

{Hello Kelwgrimer,

Thank you for sending in your question. To fix the Zeus server a rollback was needed. Any progress made from the rollback date to the day of the server crash has been lost. Some issues still remain, login issues and server zone crashes. BlueByte is working as fast as possible to remedy those issues. Once the Compensation Package has been announced Support will then be able to further assist you with your losses. We understand that players are frustrated, but we ask that you remain patient and try and enjoy the game in its current state.}

I have been stuck at full pop and can't do adventures.

I was really getten pissed the other day because it has been over a week since i had heard from them. I saw BB in global chat and asked him about the generals until he answered me. He told me that support can't do anything for me and that the dev team is in germany. What i get out of that is "We don't control this and can't do anything but act like we can."

It really sucks because halloween event is around coner and i have no generals.

World
    Zeus
    Talk about being screwed. This takes the cake.
    If something can go wrong, it will.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    11 days now since I have seen my 3 normal generals. I lost 742 troops along with them. Seems they all have gone AWOL. I feel your frustration!!!!

Recruit
    thats awful, generals are half the game, hope they fix your generals before the halloween event........
    and hopefully they compensate you for your time lost with your generals in limbo
    gl

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, but I highly doubt they will be back, ever!!! Can't even block without normal generals. And they don't seem to care about getting them back. Broke the spirit of playing the game.

LadyKalani
    Well you are not by yourself, Im missing my 5 generals since the server crash, missing some troops too. After the maintenence the 5 garrisons( without my gens) that were sitting on my island disappeared. Then we get the care package from the game, and then next day a bunch of them disappeared, and 2 days after that 22 more disappeared. I acquired a BH general so that I could do adventures, well that worked until this morning when my BHgets stuck in an adventure because I cant visit the adventure without getting server call failed. I too am getting the same messages that you are. I too am more and more frustrated, but all we can do is try to be patient and pray they can get it fixed.. Im now without all 6 of my generals and garrisons and cant do anything

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So the event is here and generals are still missing. Still no new e-mails from support staff.

LadyKalani
    Well I have to ammend this since maintenance i have my 5 gens back but lost a BH gen with 200 recruits in it in an adventure, which was also gone when server came up. Lost the BH after i sent it to a sftr adventure with 200 rec. upon clicking on visiting button i got repeated " server call failed" after maintenance, BH gone, 200 rec gone, and adventure is gone. But at least I got my 5 others back.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Oh thats good to hear, sucks you got bugged trien to peg leg your way when they were gone. Everyone seems to be getten fixed around me but me
    You do anything special? i sent a ticket in 2 weeks ago, but it said not to send another so i haven't.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    thx for the fix.

Reply to Thread