Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Gem Sale is just sad

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i know that i would spend a lot more if the gems were cheaper! Great incentive to spend extra when prices are great!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    My biggest beef is they are running a 50% sale on the European servers. When it is a digital distribution I find it in bad taste that they would have different percentage for the sale items.

Sure different price points based on currency would be fair (Europeans are getting hosed a bit) but to not have similar sales in an age of information is in poor taste

This will have to be my last gem purchase.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    im with yall, no way will i buy more untill a min of 50% sale is open for us here.... the Zeus server deserves something after all the letdowns we have faced, and like Arcain said, it would be MORE MONEY to blue byte..... us buying at sale, or not buying at all....

World
    Zeus
    it will come around soon im sure prolly X-mas or turkey day one of the two

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat View Post
    it will come around soon im sure prolly X-mas or turkey day one of the two
    That is what i have thought for all the last few events and holidays. But nothing. Its been so long now that its like they don't even want to give us a good sale. Makes me wonder the reasons. My theory is either they don't need too bc enough people are buying at regular prices or 20% sales, or they just don't care about players on the American server. Goes back to having incredible sales on the European server, but nothing here.

Recruit
    Wish they would have had those kind of sales instead I just dropped a $20 card on the 20% extra deal.

Reply to Thread