Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween bugs

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Halloween bugs

I found two bugs (so far) ...

1. I place all three of the level II pumpkin sematary at the same time, so they all started producting around the same time. After about 2 hours, when the production time had passed the halfway mark, i buffed them with sandwitches. One sematary kept on going. The other two times were reset back about an hour and a half (about - judging from the movement of the production bar).

2. I sold on trade 6 pumpkins for 1 very strong light, but 2 appeared in my star menu.

I didn't take screen shots, but I can if you wish.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    My production times have also been changed after adding buffs

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The production won't start on my small fields. I've been running them and the "production finished in" time doesn't change. I then tore one down to rebuild to see if that rest it not realizing that tearing it down destroys it and you loose everything. i slept as soon as they built before getting settler and that could be cause, but now they have settler and still not running

ARM1
    I've had production problems with my pumpkins as well. I built all 9 of the patches at the same time. I logged off and when I came back some of them were an hour behind others of the same size. Also, I put the medium patches to sleep at one point and when I turned them back on, the production timer had actually regressed on them.

Reading the other posts here, it is clear that these problems are affecting most everyone, not just me. Please fix this as quickly as possible. We need to be able to plan ahead during this event, and the unpredictability of this bug makes that impossible.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I had several of the 250 anything deposits, so thought I would use them on the pumpkin patches. Although they show up as able to accept the deposit, in reality they won't. I guess I'll just keep using them on my gold mines.

P.S. I feel sorry for anyone who used the deposits on anything besides gold.

World
    Zeus
    The pumpkin patches cannot be refilled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurdley View Post
    I had several of the 250 anything deposits, so thought I would use them on the pumpkin patches. Although they show up as able to accept the deposit, in reality they won't. I guess I'll just keep using them on my gold mines.

P.S. I feel sorry for anyone who used the deposits on anything besides gold.

Recruit
    Some of my pumpkin patches aren't producing, either... I have three of the medium sized ones, and when I just checked on them, one had produced a pumpkin and the other two had not, even though their production timers are all the same and more than enough time has gone by.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having the same issues - my 8 hour field is completely wonky. (And for what it's worth, I shudder every time I see the word "sematary". That's "CEMETERY" please - only cheesy novelists spell it otherwise.)

World
    Zeus
    Same for 2 of mine. They did this last year too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcain View Post
    The production won't start on my small fields. I've been running them and the "production finished in" time doesn't change. I then tore one down to rebuild to see if that rest it not realizing that tearing it down destroys it and you loose everything. i slept as soon as they built before getting settler and that could be cause, but now they have settler and still not running

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yes the same problems.

Only the noble patch is working properly. The other two you need luck to get pumpkins and the timer resets constantly.

My small pumpkin patch is still on 44 pumpkins after 24 hours and only 2 hours into the next pumpkin production. my common pumpkin is still on 78 after 24 hours.

How do you expect us to enjoy this event if there is bugs in 6 of the 9 patches available to us?

Do they expect us to pay them money to buy the pumpkins from the shop??

I enjoy this game but recently there is always problems..

Reply to Thread