Reply to Thread

Thread: Joker [Jkr] - Founder Kirito72

Joker [Jkr] - Founder Kirito72

Check out one of the most helpful Guilds in all of Ares. Yes we are small, but full of daily players. We share adventure loot-spots amongst the guild.

Check us out!

War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

Recruit
    hey guys, if your thinking outlaws is a bit costly for how big/small the reward is try this guide out http://imageshack.us/a/img163/3930/o...uide250gen.png (thats if you have the 250 general but their is one for the 200 general aswell, either way i'll be trying out the blocking maneuvers in this guide if it works out i'll be sure to let you guys know since the losses will come to about the same as sftr but more xp and atleast 3-4x better loot

World
    Zeus
    Wow there are almost no ares guilds on the guild forums. I am tempted to ask the settlers if it is okay to create an account on the ares server as well as zeus since I already am a guild leader and a level 37. I love the picture of a joker that you have there the solamnic knights(my guild) should have one too.

Recruit
    you should plenty of people have accounts on both servers, yup pics awesome lol

The Joker Guild is no more. The majority of the guild has moved to Five Star Veterans
    War doesn’t determine who’s right. War determines who’s left...

Reply to Thread