Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Schools - Why are you Useless?

World
    Zeus
    1 baker -> 2 mills -> 4 farms
    thats the ratio, so, 1 baker + 6 more licences

and the schools are really useless, 500 pumpkins can buy 6 zombies that are way more useful
    3 schools produce 36 settlers a day, the mayors itself produces 96
    even the mayors production is useless after a certain level, i just count with bread to make the settlers

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by strongME View Post
    water well and wheatfield not cost any license. Pls dont give people wrong information. need farm and mill ( if you buy some flour then you dont need any license at all) when you try to say something pls research first then post. think 2 times and say 1 time if you are sure.
    Im pretty sure you got the wrong guy to call out as giving wrong information ... not everyone wishes to spend time in trade office looking for resources to make sure their island stays productive and my information was spot on given the production ratios for bakers

Aside from that schools are worth getting if only for looks as you wont be able to get them after the even unless they become available for gem purchase (and they look like they might but at any gem cost they are very not worth it)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    1 baker -> 2 mills -> 4 farms
    thats the ratio, so, 1 baker + 6 more licences

and the schools are really useless, 500 pumpkins can buy 6 zombies that are way more useful
    this depends on what you put the zombies on and at what cost you purchased your pumpkins at

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i saw on the test server;s market. it cost 750 gems fo 12 settlers a day i wouldnt spend that gem on this useless building. If it wouldnt cost anything ( space, pumpkins and gem) then i wouldnt mind to have 3 or more. And one more thing it is not 1 space actually it takes 1 and half space on the island. They should make little better buildings or those works better..

Quote Originally Posted by RawrNoob View Post
    Im pretty sure you got the wrong guy to call out as giving wrong information ... not everyone wishes to spend time in trade office looking for resources to make sure their island stays productive and my information was spot on given the production ratios for bakers

Aside from that schools are worth getting if only for looks as you wont be able to get them after the even unless they become available for gem purchase (and they look like they might but at any gem cost they are very not worth it)

World
    Zeus
    im not 100% sure but i do believe theres going to be more to the school later down the road, like a lvl5 upgrade patience is a virtue

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Well.. I got 3 Schools considering I can't get the Grim reaper... and Silos, Not interesting in them as of right now. I dont mind the 36 Extra Settlers a day compare to 96 Settlers...

I do hope they plan on making them upgradable soon and also able to buff them with something.... Would need about 8 Schools to make them equal to the Mayors house.

Recruit
    sir, the settlers must finish tests, quizzes, and in classroom activities that's why it takes 2hrs!
    hell, i got a subject that's 3hrs!lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by strongME View Post
    water well and wheatfield not cost any license. Pls dont give people wrong information. need farm and mill ( if you buy some flour then you dont need any license at all) when you try to say something pls research first then post. think 2 times and say 1 time if you are sure.
    I think the point was, if you have a bakery, by the supply chain with it you need 2 mills and 4 farms of the same level to keep it running properly. The bakery chain is 7 buildings. Your method to avoid having to spend all those licenses is helpful, though.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    im not 100% sure but i do believe theres going to be more to the school later down the road, like a lvl5 upgrade patience is a virtue
    i like this. the upgrades should be like this

day care> kindergarten> grade school> middle school> high school > college!

Reply to Thread