Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: how exactly do you log it to this event?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OOps 8AM Pacific Time, so another three hours

Recruit
    yep same here . straight to my sandycove account . is it going to be possible to get on to the new test as i would like to participate ?

Recruit
    just read dibutts lol okay 3 hrs to go

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    If you are joining the test server event for the chance to win prizes keep in mind that if you are not a legal US citizen you cannot go into the prize draw. Was also redirected to another server so I won't waste my time on it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Its already 8 AM and its still doesnt work....

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryEmber View Post
    If you are joining the test server event for the chance to win prizes keep in mind that if you are not a legal US citizen you cannot go into the prize draw. Was also redirected to another server so I won't waste my time on it.
    Where does it say you need to be a legal US citizen to be eligible for the draw??

Never mind, I read the fine print in the rules. Bummer. I was hoping to be one of the 100 lucky ones to win those gems. :-(

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fianait View Post
    Where does it say you need to be a legal US citizen to be eligible for the draw??
    From the rules "2. ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding residents of Rhode Island and residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Competition (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, stepchildren and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. "

World
    Zeus
    BB_meesherbeans

The link is not active at this time. When we announce that the event is officially open, it will load the correct page.

Many people are asking, and we want to clarify: the testing server event website will be posted later today and it will be posted here in a new post. We're really excited to get this event going. Thank you for your enthusiasm so far!!

------------------------

http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...epstakes-Rules
    2. ELIGIBILITY: This Competition is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding residents of Rhode Island and residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older at the time of entry.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    The login info has now been posted and can be found here: http://forum.thesettlersonline.net/t...nt-10-25-10-29

World
    Zeus
    This is correct:
    http://www.tsotesting3.com/en/play
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    nah, you have to go here. www.tsotesting3.com