Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Test on Zues; RE: Ares Participation

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It was not Ares that crashed recently and went into a holding pattern for days. Maybe this is the reason for the huge test so it doesn't happen again. Count your lucky stars, Ares.

Recruit
    i would happily trade a couple days play time for 200 gems and a pirate hut so no i will not thank my lucky stars

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Pffffffft. You say that now, but I cannot imagine what type of tantrum you would have thrown about not being able to log in for days and to lose your gold chain plus a week's worth of things when they rolled it back. I am sure the little gifts would not make up for it.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    My main beef with this whole situation is that it isn't stated directly on the event description page that Ares doesn't get the pirate hut and gems benefits. We went and played the event only to find out that they didn't bother to communicate the rules properly. I'll be contacting my guild so they know not to go through with this bull...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Ares players need to cool their jets. Jealous much?

Recruit
    yea bro i am jealous i would love a free fcking pirate hut that **** is awesome i can even pretend im a pirate and yell yarr and ****

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    There really should have been a notice that the Ares players would not receive the same rewards as the Zeus players. If I had known my time was not as valuable as theirs I would not have wasted it. I feel very cheated because of this and am not sure if I want to continue playing especially since most of what I have read today points to this being something the devs do on a regular basis.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    When do the rewards come out. I have played my 2 hours on the test server and completed the survey twice, and still no rewards? What is going on?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    they are a German company and treating Zeus like white supremacists and Ares like Jews it would seem.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Zynnia7277 View Post
    Ares players need to cool their jets. Jealous much?
    Dude w/e Zeus u whine so much when your servers was down...Zeus needs to change their diapers and suck it up then and not accept all these compensation gifts and stuff.