Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Test on Zues; RE: Ares Participation

Recruit
    World
    Ares

New Test on Zues; RE: Ares Participation

OK, so from reading the post on the main bulletin, it seems that ares players who participate fully (including the completion of the survey) ONLY get entered in the sweepstakes. By ONLY, I mean that they do not get the gems for playing, nor the gems for participating...they ONLY get the entry in the sweepstakes. Is this correct?

Thanks for your time!

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Unfortunately, that is correct. We wanted to give the Ares server a chance to at least participate in the Sweepstakes event, but we were unable to offer the same rewards for testing due to technical limitations.

Recruit
    is the test server up yet

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    will we get our chance at the pirate hut on ares?

Like how about a voucher for completing the survey?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    you really need to give ares some stuff too, otherwise they have no reason to spend their money on your game if you are going to continue leaving them out of stuff i.e. the last 2 testing sessions

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Well this should send a few of the people that left Zeus to play Ares back.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hopefully, because they have made playing on Ares a living hell...Apparently, they even have some list where they add you as a "dirty" trader if they don't approve of your "prices" and such...It's horrible. Meh, this "sweepstakes" sounds more like one of those crappy surveys that get you to give them your info just so they can sell it to everyone paying a quarter of a penny for it.

I'm not participating, I mean, did any of you REALLY believe that "We wanted to give the Ares server a chance to at least participate in the Sweepstakes event, but we were unable to offer the same rewards for testing due to technical limitations. " was really going to work? Because this should read, well, we needed to figure a way to suck the ares players into our survey because we just don't have enough opinon using only Zeus players. You did not tackle the issue of how to get people who are angry with you to cooperate in this situation.

You've managed to connect my ares game account to the forums just fine...why could you not connect this to the zeus test realm as well? Then, players could have used the same name on zeus, and...you know what? I'm not getting paid for this. You need to figure it out before everyone leaves this game. It's a great game, but it really isn't worth being constantly logged out, and left out...no...not only are we left out, but we have to have this RUBBED IN OUR FACES EVERY TIME WE LOG INTO THE GAME!

I've already gotten rid of Blizzard, E.A. Games and a couple of other big names, for similar crap. You are smart people...put that resource towards customer service and customer CARING and you'll do great, otherwise, I'm outta here.

Recruit
    why do the game makers hate aries players so much