Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New Test on Zues; RE: Ares Participation

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I've got to agree With the others, the "technical limitations" is just pure laziness. It makes absolutely no sense, they were able to create a beta server we could get in on, yet we don't recieve the same benefits, when it's just the click of a button? God help them if they have to give away 5 cents worth of gems.

Recruit
    Glad I read this post. I was wondering why I wasnt able to log in to the test server but after reading that I wont be getting any gems or pirate hut. I wont even bother to continue to try.

Recruit
    That's not right.. We did your test server. We did your survey with the promise of gems and a cool new building. You misled people into doing all of this for nothing really. That is not alright..

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    " Doing all this will guarantee you some awesome prizes including an EXCLUSIVE building. Not only are you guaranteed awesome prizes, but when you complete the survey (with useful info) you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win an iPad, Amazon Gift Cards, and Gems!"
    What a worthless guarantee.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have to agree. I'm not one to complain usually but I definitely felt mislead after reading this post, as well as now feeling like I wasted 2 hours. Ares players deserve the same rewards for putting in the same time or they deserved to have been notified clearly that we would not be receiving the same rewards. This should be remedied.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have been trying for several days to sign onto both test sites and it appears theres no room or there is a glitch. How many others had the same problem?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i never got to do the survey for zues so dont worry i wasted my time to