Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ok am very confused

World
    Zeus

Angry ok am very confused

recently bought gems with a 20$ ultimate game card, i went to buy the 10$ package of gems, go to buy the second 10$ package and the points weren't there to buy them with..... i check my e-mail to find the receipt for the transaction, it says that it took 20$ for a 10$ amount of gems... even the receipt says i was ripped off...... i send multiple tickets for days getting nowhere (big shock huh) then i finally get to talk to meeshabeans about the problem and he was helpful all until i got nowhere with the advice he gave me, after that he pretty much told me tuff luck your out the money... now i ask has anyone else had a similar problem? and have they gotten poor customer service as such? i realize it is only 10$ but i still do not like money taken from me unless i get what i payed for...

Hi there, royalpayne, I did not tell you "tough luck, you are out of money." I asked you to contact Ultimate Game Card, because the converting of money into their currency is something that they deal with, not us. If that was unclear, I apologize.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by royalpayne View Post
    talk to meeshabeans about t the advice he gave me
    i believe the wrapping on the cigar they handed out when meeshabeans was born said "its a girl"

World
    Zeus
    oops, my apologies meeshabeans did not realize you were a lady, but i do ask you just what am i supposed to do if every bit of attempted contact with ultimate game card gets me nowhere?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I had a similar problem using the Ultimate Game cards, but once I got into contact with the company who is responsible for the cards...it did not take long for them to fix the problem. They went in manually to reset my Ultimate points to be used on the next purchase.

Recruit
    royalpayne, it sounds like you are finding the 'song and dance routine' of certain companies to be a royal pain. Let's look at the little information provided up front and see if we can sort this out for you.

Taken from http://www.ultimategamecard.com/content/faq

Q: Can I split the value of a card among games?
    A: No. Once you have used your Ultimate Game Card to purchase a game, any remaining balance must be used for that game. Balances not transferable to another game.

Q: What are UltimatePoints™?
    A: UltimatePoints™ are a form of digital currency, with your remaining balance, which may only be applied toward future purchases for the same game or games using UltimatePay, by the same user account.

Taken from http://www.ultimategamecard.com/cont...and-conditions

When you redeem this UGC (Ultimate Game Card), if you have not previously registered with PlaySpan, you will be required to provide your email address and create a password, which will create a free, personal UltimatePay™ Account. The full value of this UGC is deducted at redemption. Once redeemed, any remaining UGC value will be converted to UltimatePoints, which will be held in your UltimatePay Account and may only be applied toward future purchases from the same UltimatePay Account.

Without further 'song and dance', here's what is really going on.

The makers of Ultimate Game Card® (PlaySpan, Inc.®) want you to set up an account (UltimatePay™) so they may act like a bank without the regulations normally applied to a bank. When you made your first gem purchase with the card, the full value of the card was deducted ($20 face value at redemption). Because they are not a bank they do not hold the remaining balance of 'your money' ($10), and instead automatically sell you their product (UltimatePoints™), which is the "converting of money into their currency" that BB_meesherbeans mentioned. So, Ubi/BB got $10, and the remaining balance should show in your UltimatePay™ account as a balance of UltimatePoints™.

If you didn't know about UltimatePay™ and how it works, then PlaySpan, Inc.® gets to pocket an easy $10 while you complain to someone else.

I now return you to the song and dance routines.

World
    Zeus
    to avoid this confusion, i had a $20 card. i purchased another $5 card and used both codes to buy the $25 pack of gems. no balance, no problems

World
    Zeus
    first and foremost i very much appreciate you taking your time to respond to this with useful information besides that meeshabeans is a woman..... would have been go to know earlier...... at any rate it is very much appreciated and my question now would be, exactly how do i transfer the ultimate points to this game so as i may buy gems?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Dont know if this is any help but when I first bought gems I got an e-mail saying I had been awarded some points and that the code in my mail had to be used the next time I bought any. I did this and the points were used along with cash to the value of the gems I wanted,probably was only coppers but anything helps.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    First go thru the gem buy process same as you did when you used the card including picking Ultimate game card option. If all is working right you should show a balance of ultimate points. If not then use the contact option at Ultimate site to state you are having a problem & would like to purchase the $9.99 package & wish them to do it manually. I had same issue with the points not showing up & ended up getting them to do the transaction manually for me. But the help ticket must go thru Ultimate points because it is them that needs to send the "Payment" to Settler's

Reply to Thread