Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ok am very confused

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    Hi there, royalpayne, I did not tell you "tough luck, you are out of money." I asked you to contact Ultimate Game Card, because the converting of money into their currency is something that they deal with, not us. If that was unclear, I apologize.
    I must say this reply from someone who works for an International company such as UBI Soft is totally unprofessional and I have to wonder how said person is able to get a job working for a company such as UBI Soft perhaps they do not care in anyway about there customers I have made SS of this and will forward it to UBI Soft Customer Complaints, Internet Watchdog and consumer rights.

as UBI Soft receive the money you spend with this 3rd party they are still responsible...

World
    Zeus
    so rat200, essentially just send them a ticket saying id like my settlers online account credited manually for the remaining balance?..........
    and kingzuse i have to agree, kind of scares me that the community meesherbeans manages knows more about how to fix problems than she does....

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by KingZuse View Post
    I must say this reply from someone who works for an International company such as UBI Soft is totally unprofessional and I have to wonder how said person is able to get a job working for a company such as UBI Soft perhaps they do not care in anyway about there customers I have made SS of this and will forward it to UBI Soft Customer Complaints, Internet Watchdog and consumer rights.

as UBI Soft receive the money you spend with this 3rd party they are still responsible...
    i agree grammar and punctuation suck

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I don't find BB_Meesherbeans handled this poorly. She directed me to the correct people. The problem is between the game card company and Ubisoft, but the game card company is the one who can manually fix the problem so I assume it is on their end. They have quickly taken care of the same situation twice for me.

World
    Zeus
    still is a problem that is a consistent recurrence, should fix it so it doesn't happen, also not saying she handled it poorly just left a lot to be desired as far as customer service from a supposed "manager".... i was a manager once.... never could i have gotten away with "uhhh its their fault not mine"

World
    Zeus
    *no matter how nice i would have said it either...

Reply to Thread