Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodPapa View Post
    OUCH! Epsilon Ouch!
    Agreed

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeMan View Post
    Why stop at guides? Why use the results of anyone else's efforts, for anything? So barenski, go build your own house, after creating whatever tools you deem appropriate or necessary, gathering your own food along the way so you don't go hungry. You'll need to make your own clothes, so budget time for that as well. When you're done all that, come back & post about your results. Well wait - build your own electrical plant, computer, internet, etc., so you can log back in.

+1

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I am waiting for someone to go write a set of optimization equations to calculate ideal losses rather then the current plug and chug (probabilities wreck havoc with this happening). Until then, guides serve an ideal starting point to either naively follow or to make your own guide, using a combat sim to help you perfect losses. So until some mathematician decides to tackle the problem, everyone is either a data monkey or a blithering buffoon charging blindly ahead. I myself dont feel like devoting hours to try and find the perfect combo from scratch then record it on every camp in a single adv, only then to discover later on it could be blocked.

Unless you are doing all the mathematics by hand or by a tool you created, you are a data monkey.

Reply to Thread