Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I guarantee there are gonna be people very angry

Recruit

I guarantee there are gonna be people very angry

because they clicked the link provided, and went to the server they were SENT to by the link provided...

Then played for TWO HOURS, just as they were told they should in order to help test this server.

Only to later find out that they were doing it for nothing.

Former Community Manager BB_Katealyst's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    This was my error as I thought I had hid the rules and meant to publish them when we went live. Obviously, that is not what happened. I am hoping people will understand that it was a mistake and not have too hard of feelings. I wish I could go back in time, but alas, I have not perfected my time machine yet.

Apologies for the confusion,

Kate

World
    Zeus
    You need a flux capacitor? I can sell you one...for 10,000 gems

Recruit
    how bout the fact that aries players get nothing but a sweepstakes entry while zeus gets all these cool prizes

way to punish us for picking the wrong server

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    considering what we on Zues have been thru with all the screwups lately on that server...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    You had no role in server selection, BadSettler. You were assigned to Aries by BB because Zeus was "full." And it's full because so many people have been playing on it, and dealing with its set backs, for so long. Why would the (comparatively) new players of Aries get similar rewards as the (generally) longer-playing people on Zeus?

And how sad is it that you equate getting something for NOTHING as punishment? What's wrong in your life that your outlook is so skewed?

(And yeah, I get it - some people on Zeus have only been playing longer by a day or two, as they got in just before it was closed off & Aries opened.)

Recruit
    The whole point is this isn't fair to the ares players. Come on the zeus players get 250 free gems and a building and all we get is a sweepstakes entry where we might win something....

World
    Zeus
    You still have the wrong link in some of your posts.
    http://www.tsotesting3.com/en/play is the correct one.
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Katealyst View Post
    This was my error as I thought I had hid the rules and meant to publish them when we went live. Obviously, that is not what happened. I am hoping people will understand that it was a mistake and not have too hard of feelings. I wish I could go back in time, but alas, I have not perfected my time machine yet.

Apologies for the confusion,

Kate

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrebriwyn View Post
    The whole point is this isn't fair to the ares players. Come on the zeus players get 250 free gems and a building and all we get is a sweepstakes entry where we might win something....
    this is exactly my point its a big FU to all players on aries

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrebriwyn View Post
    Actually you might not even be able to enter to win anything if you're not from the U.S.

I've started a post about that here Sweepstakes Eligibility