Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Ubi Official] Can't get into the testing server

Recruit
    Keep getting a server issue, the page wont load. Have tried for over an hour.

I have been trying all day to get into the testserver link above. It takes me to a log in screen then after I log in I get a white screen and right back to the log in screen again. tried clearing cache, cookies refreshing nothing works.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have been trying to log in using Facebook- the only way I ever log in- and the test server page just reloads without allwing me to log in. It won't recognize my Player Name when just putting that in for forgotten password nor will it allow me to put in my log in info that I use for facebook to log into the game it is 3:21 here in Texas

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    unable to log into the test server on Zeus or Ares. I can't post this information on Zeus forum because I still don't have permission to post. That problems been on-going for over a month now with several support tickets done. When I try to access the test server on both, it takes me to the login page and after inputting the same information that I use to get on both of the play servers, it just takes me to the home page. Since I started playing in April of this year I have never been able to log into the test servers. Very frustrating to say the least. If I'm able to log into both of the play servers, why can't I log into the test servers??? Can't send in a support ticket on live servers because they don't handle test server problems. Can't submit a ticket on test server if I can't get on. I guess gem buyers don't pull much weight around here. Any help would be much appreciated. I've cleared cache, cookies and temp. internet files. No luck. This is starting to get old very fast.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have tryed several times, but still cant seem to get in. But I am hardheaded and will continue to try.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i tried to log in at 10 pm. everytime i try it tells me i have insufficient priviledges to access the test server OR i tried changing a post

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I tried logging in I put my email and pass in and it didn't work.. Then I restarted computer, deleting history, went to the correct site, and STILL got this

Recruit
    Tried several times tonight around 5:15pm....keep getting a pop up that says General error please refresh and try again.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    i have been trying every few hours since yesterday. i get to the login button and then the page refreshes back to the login again each time.
    when i click on the "play and win" button, i get...vBulletin Message

Naed_Nos, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have been trying off and on since abou1:30 est. I make my final try at 6pm est. I get to the login, and do so, then it sends me right back to the login page.