Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Ubi Official] Can't get into the testing server

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I can't log into the Ares testing page. I get to the log in screen, enter my info and it takes me back to the log in screen without logging me in. I've tried at different times over the last two days with no success.

Recruit
    alexshorty, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

yay! :P

World
    Ares
    Wel i tried several times to log in now on the Zeus server but all i get is "Registration is not yet complete" So i push the complete just nxt to it but all what happens .. no test server in sight ..... so i logged out of regular server tried again but nope that doesnt work either .. so how can i get acces and get the rewards ?????

Still cant get in! get as far as the screen with the picture of the guy on it and the bar on the bottom but there is only a quarter inch of red and it does not move. This really sucks! Would love to see what you have in the test server I hear all kind of cool things happening. Wish you could fix this!