Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Survey?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I also had the survey pop up when I first went to test clicked on it saw that it was for after testing so I closed it so I could test first. I have not had the survey come back no matter what. I have logged all the way out and back in many times nothing. I have tried a couple other things still nothing.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I had the survey come up yesterday, but it error-ed out and has not come back on again. I don't want to miss out on the gems and pirate hut

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    the survey didnt reappear for me as well.
    Ive started the testing yesterday, the survey appeared, but due to the fact that i did no testing, i couldnt answer the questions so i continued to the game...

now a day has passed but the survey hasnt reappeared.... no gems received what so ever or hut;

feedback would be appreciated, thanks

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i am yet another person who had the survey open the first time logging on to the test server, and went to test the game before filling out the survey. now it has been 24 hours as well, i've tried all these various methods, and i still can't take the survey. i have played my 2 hours, not all at once, but throughout the day.

Recruit
    Such similar storys eh! I too closed it down, and it hasn't come back. I fear it's gone for good.

World
    Zeus
    Survey came up once for me clicked to answer and general error occurred have not seen survey since. Have tried all variations to get it to reappear with no luck. I've now given up.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This is ********... it's been a few days and still no survey has popped up!!! I'm tried of playing on this test server!!!
    Get your **** together "Settlers Online".... WTF!

CL_Melorr
    I just started reading this thread and tried what Katiara suggested and it worked. Look under your history (if using explorer that would be under view, explorer bars - history) and look for surveymonkey. Look under the day you first did you 2 hour stint.

Recruit
    I've been playing for about 3 hours, and I still haven't got my gems...
    Not that I'm worried or anything.
    Just wondering on the estimated time remaining?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Absolutely no trace of surveymonkey.com in my history file. WOnder what happens for folks who diligently clean that history out on a regular basis?
    IMHO, having to manually dredge up a history link is NOT acceptable.
    If there's a survey, post the freakin' link and let us do it. If the survey doesn't work, then give everyone the prizes and let's be done with it.
    The aggravation over this 'event' has been appalling!