Thread: Sweepstakes Eligibility

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Sweepstakes Eligibility U.S ONLY!

After looking through the sweepstakes rules I wasn't surprised to see that this was only available to U.S. citizens..... At least not for the iPad and the gift card.

But for the gems?? Why are the gems not available to non-U.S. citizens. I've entered a few contests now and have won gems so I know it's not impossible to send those to non-U.S. citizens.

So when and if that pop up comes with the survey, do I do it or is it a waste of my time?

Edit: I just re-read the advertisement for this event. Play for at least 2 hours "and" complete the survey. You get the 200 gems and pirate hut.

I have yet to get this survey pop up but I'm only expecting it to appear tomorrow even though I've seen others have had it show up. Still, from experience this kind of survey will not allow non-U.S. residents to complete them because they do not qualify for the prize.

So now does this also mean that we can't get the 200 gems and pirate hut?

What do we get? 50 gems? lol I want that hut

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Pretty much in Other Words, If it's only for Legal U.S. Citizens... It's only for the U.S. Well Canadians (Like Us) Arn't able to do this event. So therfor, the 50 Gems, 200 Gems and the Pirate hut, we can't get them well everyone else in America can... So really... We are out of luck, but it's there rules... Which isn't unfair to everyone else.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Actually I think it's more like Apple's rule and the government's lottery rules, which is why I'm wondering if anyone outside the U.S. is also disqualified for in game items.

I don't really care about the iPad and gift card, as a Canadian I'm used to not being able to win U.S. prizes like that.

I know there's nothing stopping them from giving out in game items though.

World
    Zeus
    I honestly don't know. Will have to wait till after the event I suppose

Master Storyteller
    World
    Zeus
    I asked BB_Meesherbeans about this today in game and she said she would get back to me. I haven't heard anything yet but I'm hoping that we'll still be eligible for gem prizes.

World
    Zeus
    I hope so too... I wants that Pirate hut XD

World
    Zeus
    I was under the impression it is just the draw that requires us to be legal US Citizens to be eligible for, and NOT for the gems and pirate hut given out for filled surveys.

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    Well just an update.

I have completed the survey. So this means non-U.S. citizens can fill it.

Now at least if BB is offering the gems and hut to everyone that filled it, I'll be on their list.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    how do you get survey?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Zeus
    When you log onto the main page, http://www.tsotesting3.com/en, a pop up will appear there (not in game)
    This is the one that gets you to the survey and will appear up to 5 times, in case you accidentally click it away.