Thread: TSO Test Server Problem

Soldier

TSO Test Server Problem

Logging in fine playing game fine...try and found a guild in http://www.tsotesting3.com/en/play
    gets me booted off the server ... how come??? and are we getting gems credited to our real account for the 2 hrs or no?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Also, I can't even log into the test server. When I press the link then try logging into it nothing happens

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I have played on the test server well over the two hour limit, but it has given me the "server failed" message a few times,
    locked up on me a few times, and then once it said something about the "zone". Each time I have to refresh or log in again
    ...which means I have to play for another two hours straight? Is this correct? I am getting very frustrated. Can I please get
    an answer if I have to continue doing this?

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    I played contineously yesterday for at least 5 hrs and I still do not have survey. I've logged out several times and relogged in and tried rebooting but still no survey. Also yesterday my Island of Pirates adventure that was given to me by a friend seemed to haved disappeared from test server when I was ready to use it (a guildie gave me hers). Anyway... how do I get the survey too? I see others in chat are having the same issues.

i have been playing the test server for the last 3 hrs now and not one time did the survey pop up. is there a glitch in it? will participants still get the chance to get the prizes if they do not resieve the survey?

Recruit
    I just can watch blue screen after log in. And I can hear sound and effects from game... Can't play, 'cause I can see only blue screen (no buildings, trees, animals...) ... And what's most interesting, survey did 'pop up'...

Recruit
    When do i get my gems?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am having simular issues, I have tried for a few days to log into the Ares test site and settlers and nothing happens. Why are we not allowed to participate?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I played for over 6 hours and never received a survey. They said it was supposed to be a popup, so I logged out and back in and still nothing.

World
    Zeus
    My survey popped up at 5am on the 25th before I did any adventures or really started playing on the test server. I answered all the questions, then played for days..hope that is sufficient. Still no word on gems or pirate hut.