Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my hut?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Huge crash...dead fields, wells, copper, coal, iron, and gold mines plus a week's rollback. What could we possibly be testing? *rolls eyes* Really?!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I think it's the multiple quests.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    Well.. Your completly ignorenat? Do you read the posts? Do you read what the BB's says?? Or do you simply put everything in 1 ear and then out the other?? because of course, You will only get all that stuff AFTER the event is over...
    Well, I had the same question because I did read every post in the event thread and there was no mention of it.

But thanks for answering the question in a succinct manner. Now we all know.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    OK. Event is over as it is October 30! Where are my pirate hut and gems? I am going to let Haarvard start a temper tantrum now.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    If you read the news item when you first get to your island on the test site, you will see it details when at least the sweepstake prizes will be awarded. It will be one week after the test is done. Also it states the survey will remain for one full day after the test. It does not discuss the pirate huts or gems, but if it is any indication about the sweepstake prizes...it will be a week which will totally blow.

World
    Zeus
    kate or meesher??
    Some info on this would be very nice, very nice indeed .
    Thanks in advance.

World
    Zeus
    Also curious as to when they will be mailing out the voucher code(s) for the gems and pirate hut. :-)

World
    Zeus
    You could if you paid even the slightest amount of attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by ACEFOOK View Post
    . . . if this is really a 'test' - can anyone say what WE are suppose to be testing???

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by Fianait View Post
    Also curious as to when they will be mailing out the voucher code(s) for the gems and pirate hut. :-)
    Take the time to read the official post instead of posting so much you shall know.

Recruit
    In response to a player asking today in global when we will receive the items from the tsotesting3 event ... "[10:48] [UBI] BB_meesherbeans: ... We'll have them to you all by the weekend."