Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my hut?

World
    Zeus
    Thank you for your post, Uwantoplay. :-)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus

Angry holding it hostage

for a small fee i will release your hut dude

Recruit
    I still havent recieved my gems or hut, and its well after the event is over

The deployment of rewards for the test server event have been delayed a little bit. Please rest assured that we will get you your huts and gems, and we're working hard to make sure that this happens as soon as possible.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

World
    Zeus
    the people who run this game, develop it and manage it obviously have a problem in either communication or competence.... my guess is both........ if i had not payed actual money to play i wouldn't even be commenting......... i have a feeling they cannot get the ball rolling on these items because they enjoy wasting our time and screwing with our money and patience..... simple business plan they have, is just the same as a restaurant... herd em in, take their money, herd em out.... all of us keep hitting the feeder-bar of gems looking for the pellet because we are so addicted to this game, yet we are not seeing that its giving them power over our time and if you have been paying, our money..... i for one am calming down with my purchases and need for gems, i can enjoy the game without them i suggest most others should do the same, maybe they will finally give us what weve been asking for since the game began... a half decent customer support system, guaranteed most of us have paid actual money and would like to see decent service for it, after all without the pay to play people, the free to play whiners wouldnt have a mod to run to or a community manager, there would be no funding

Recruit
    And now the test server link is taking me back to the main page, so where/how am I supposed to get my email? I only ask because I played the game and made as many recommendations as I could. I've dealt with a bunch of BS on Zeus, unlike the European server I also play on and am getting VERY frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikona View Post
    And now the test server link is taking me back to the main page, so where/how am I supposed to get my email?
    The in game message will be on Zeus, not the test server. The tsotesting3 server is now officially closed.
    BB_meesherbeans
    Community Manager
    Follow us on Twitter | Like us on Facebook | Contact support

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Meesherbeans, I asked you awhile ago in PM if Ares also gets the gems and pirate hut...U said they would after the event was over. Is this still true?

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_meesherbeans View Post
    The deployment of rewards for the test server event have been delayed a little bit. Please rest assured that we will get you your huts and gems, and we're working hard to make sure that this happens as soon as possible.
    I'm willing to wait; It would help though if we had an expected timetable for when the rewards would be dispensed.
    By the 12th?
    That's 2 weeks after the testing ended.

Please respond.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    You'll get them once you get them