Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Where's my hut?

Alright, the msg for the rewards has been posted but i have a question for the BB's...

"everyone who logged into the test server during the event will be receiving the reward for completing the survey (200 gems and the Pirate Hut). This means that if you got the mail with 50 gems, you will be receiving a second one later on with the hut."

What if you didnt get the 50 gems either, am I reading that wrong or is it just going to be sent to those who received something already?? I didnt get any of it so Im trying to figure that part out. Thank you for your attention, I imagine you are quite busy

Quote Originally Posted by IwylByteU View Post
    Ok, I don't get it. Maybe I'm stupid, but I also played 4+ hours. Next day filled out the survey with no problems. Logged into the test server and played some more.

Still don't have an explanation how we could possible have not "qualified"....

I didnt get it either IwylByteU, guess it went over my head too. I am in the same spot as you tho and played about the same amount. I cant see why I wouldnt qualify either.

Recruit
    About this testing cycle:
    I logged in on the day of the test.
    I played for at least a couple of hours on each day.
    I never received gems for logging in.
    I never received the survey--Had to go find it here:--Survey questions entry #66--
    I filled out survey.
    I received 200 gems and the hut(05NOV12)...but not the 50 for logging in.

Also I was on the right testing site.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    I'm more aware of their system unlike you, I've been playing this game ever sense Augest 2011. You... May 2012.. So Clearly, You know nothing.

Your Logic is skuewed. How long do you play each day. I am confined to a wheel chair and play 6-7 hours each day. I really doubt you have played more then me.

They don't need to waste there time on giving you a reasonable answer because they will tell you the same thing like they told everyone else.
    Isn't it up to them to tell me I am wasting their time?--Why does it bother you so much for me to ask the community manager a question.

"We are working on the problem and will hand out the rewards as soon as possible"

But clearly, you don't have the patients to wait, and for you to be name calling is such a major fail on your part... "Self Appointed Troll Mod God"... That cracks me up, you must be on something to say that... So get over it kid and wait like everyone else. Your just wasting their time by having to ask your "reasonable" question.
    In my first post in this thread I ask the community manager (CM) if they might have this worked out by the 12th--2 weeks after the testing ended. Sounds pretty patient to me.
    Name calling---that's how you are acting.
    I think you meant "wasting their time by having to answer your "reasonable" question." It's their time not yours...and part of the job is to answer reasonable questions. Why are you getting your panties in such a twist about it?

Lastly you have your gems, and hut. So this issue
    does not concern you.

Thank you! We now return broadcasting to the regularly scheduled programing.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    I don't recall ever name calling you. So therefor, your just immature. Enough said on that.

I honest don't care if your confined to a Wheel Chair and play 6-7 hours each day. I'm on more then you are. I play all day.. from 08:00 to 24:00. Or longer. So therefor your out of your League.
    Last edited by CL_RGC; 11-06-12 at 03:48 pm.

World
    Zeus
    From everyone complaining in-game about pirate huts and gems either not being received or even huts completely disappearing when built and torn down/demolished, [BB] is most likely just trying to solve their glitches before distributing the rest of the prizes and having more complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by RomanGodCamper View Post
    You'll get them once you get them
    I don't see RGC saying anything rude towards you, kevin_jones, except giving a simple answer that you /will/ get them, even if it's the last thing [BB] will do. To basically imply that he acts like a self-appointed mod was a comment that wasn't necessary, and if you're going to behave like that, you're obviously a mod-not-gonna-be. Patience is a virtue, and I surely do hope you have virtues. Not trying to be rude, but I don't like seeing people getting targeted for no valid reason.

There /are/ people that are upset that their pirate huts actually disappeared, but they know they'll get it back in time, and [BB] won't disappoint in that case. So let it go, breathe, and wait for the prizes to come.

World
    Zeus
    What about the sweepstakes? Since it is over and winners from that have gotten their 1k gems to my knowledge(someone in guild got it earlier). Were the people left out from getting their huts/gems from participating also left out of the now finished sweepstakes? Have yet to get an answer on that from a mod, just runaround so far.