Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's my hut?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Where's my hut?

Dear Someone,

I have now successfully tested for more than two hours and conclusively summarized my experience in the survey, which, according to the announcement, should make me eligible for a hut and 250 gems. Yet, none has arrived. This, much unfortunately, was the situation in the previous round of incentivized testing as well. Any development in this matter will be met with great jubilation across my prosperous realm.

Best regards,

Haavard

World
    Zeus
    They usually give you a voucher code on the test server after the event is over. I imagine this is the same.

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus_enlapp View Post
    Dear Someone,

I have now successfully tested for more than two hours and conclusively summarized my experience in the survey, which, according to the announcement, should make me eligible for a hut and 250 gems. Yet, none has arrived. This, much unfortunately, was the situation in the previous round of incentivized testing as well. Any development in this matter will be met with great jubilation across my prosperous realm.

Best regards,

Haavard
    Are you one of those children that stomp your feet and cry when you do not get your way? Good grief the event just started. Participation in making zeus a better server and Settlers online worthy of its settlers name sake far out ways the prizes.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus_enlapp View Post
    Dear Someone,

Best regards,

Haavard
    Well.. Your completly ignorenat? Do you read the posts? Do you read what the BB's says?? Or do you simply put everything in 1 ear and then out the other?? because of course, You will only get all that stuff AFTER the event is over...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Yes i am ignorant and one of those kids throwing a tantrum! WAAAA Iwant my stuff dammit

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ok ok, I must admit, I expected the stuff immediately as well.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by GFM2012 View Post
    Yes i am ignorant and one of those kids throwing a tantrum! WAAAA Iwant my stuff dammit
    This is what passes for allowing Zeus these items and nothing for Ares....no equality and the way they disrespect the game... /facepalm

World
    Zeus
    Question: Where does BB say you will only get the FREE stuff after the Event is over??

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lectos View Post
    They usually give you a voucher code on the test server after the event is over. I imagine this is the same.
    It is unlikely anyone will get the "Hut" till after the 29th. It did state that if you read what they wanted/expected for this even that goes on through to the 29th. This does not mean you will get it on the 29th or 30th but after they see who follwed their directions and did what was asked of them and qualify to recieve it. For those like me that can't get the survey... just keep up the good work. We may have to send in a ticket after all is said and done to get ours.

Haha... Any that knows me know I'm not patient but this is for a "test" so be patient and have fun.

World
    Zeus

Question What are WE testing??

. . . if this is really a 'test' - can anyone say what WE are suppose to be testing???