Thread: General error, please refresh page... Wheres my survey?!?!?!?!

Recruit

Question General error, please refresh page... Wheres my survey?!?!?!?!

Ok I have not seen this as of yet and its driving me crazy and even peeving me off.... people say survey not available till 11 am..... wont say what time zone...... already had my survey bug out and poof on me to not appear again....... I WANT TO DO MY SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it when something nice happens for us it ends up backfiring and pissing us off????????????? To think i have wasted 2+ hours on test server makes me want to just stop playing for a while since we JUST got done with the rollback failure.... We lost some REALLY KOOL PLAYERS because of the trade/24hour friend trade update and now this????? WTF is the issue guys?????

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Is this happening on the Test server or yr normal play one, if it is the Test server you will need to post on the forum for it. If you are logged into the test server you will need to log out using the "LOGOUT" feature instead of clicking the X close window as most of us do. By using the correct log out you should get the survey window.
    But if it is of any help I got the same error on trying to log into Zeus about 30 minutes ago, I solved the dreaded General error please refresh by rolling back Flash player. I was able to log in on 1 pc that had an earlier flash with no issues but my laptop just updated the flash 2 days ago & it bugged out when trying to log in on 4 different browsers until I rolled back the flash.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Having the same problem, when I clicked on the Survey thing to start it, it took me to a blank page and asked that I refresh or "reload page at another time"..
    Now I can't seem to get the survey popup again..

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    It poped up for me when I tried to log in today and I hit it and it said error reload page when I did it never popped up again. It's been about 4hrs and I still don't get a survey.

World
    Zeus
    I was able to access the survey from the test sever by clicking through to the forums with the link in options(cog wheel) which is just under my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syteless View Post
    Ok I have not seen this as of yet and its driving me crazy and even peeving me off.... people say survey not available till 11 am..... wont say what time zone...... already had my survey bug out and poof on me to not appear again....... I WANT TO DO MY SURVEY!!!!!!!!!!!! why is it when something nice happens for us it ends up backfiring and pissing us off????????????? To think i have wasted 2+ hours on test server makes me want to just stop playing for a while since we JUST got done with the rollback failure.... We lost some REALLY KOOL PLAYERS because of the trade/24hour friend trade update and now this????? WTF is the issue guys?????

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by EpsilonSilver View Post
    I was able to access the survey from the test sever by clicking through to the forums with the link in options(cog wheel) which is just under my avatar.
    This did not work for me and neither has anything else I have tried to do thus far......... I use google chrome and have even tried to use explorer to get this pop up to happen again only to be angered even more with more failed attempts and having wasted time attempting to get this thing to work as it should........ I am getting tired of sitting here and going through threads on top of threads and having NO BB assistance or even notification of what is being done to resolve a very common issue with what seems to be half of the testing community............. I am done trying today ESP. after reading that after 5 attempts to prompt you on the "POP-UP" (that most people have blocked in the first place) you will not get another chance..... All I have to say to that is FAILURE IN ISSUING SOMETHING YOU WANT US TO HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recruit
    Still no reply or help as to how i will get to do my survey ty ubisoft for failing me yet again