Thread: Awesome work!

rodneymillerpca

Thumbs up Awesome work!

Well spending well over the two hours minimum on Zeus test server I would like to say first thank you for the opportunity. I am a very very long time settlers and Anno fan. For the most part love Ubi. Here since June I have not seen this game have the right to have the settlers name or Ubisoft tag. I'm sure support staff twinge when they see my name come up in emails. lol I have got to say though the improvements I seen on the test server are awesome. The Setters Online now deserves it's place in Ubi and settlers hall of fame. Absolutely awesome work! Now for the Zeus server please remove the duct tape, unplug it and use it for a footstool. With the gem purchases I and others have made I think we deserve a shinny new one.

Thank you again for the opportunity and the new improvements.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    MARY, "Wild" December 6, 1964 - October 26, 2012 After the most valiant of fights, Wild Mary passed away from complications related to head and neck trauma on Friday, October 26, 2012. Born on LootVig Island in the coal mine in Sector 6 to Ian the Outrageous and Mad Molly on December 6, 1964, Mary lived all of her life in the bandit camps of Sector 9. She remained at home and in love with the prairie and the ranch lands of Sector 9 and spent some of her wildest days tramping the country fields with her dogs. She is survived by one son Chef who resides on the Island of the Pirates.

rodneymillerpca
    Quote Originally Posted by LootVig View Post
    MARY, "Wild" December 6, 1964 - October 26, 2012 After the most valiant of fights, Wild Mary passed away from complications related to head and neck trauma on Friday, October 26, 2012. Born on LootVig Island in the coal mine in Sector 6 to Ian the Outrageous and Mad Molly on December 6, 1964, Mary lived all of her life in the bandit camps of Sector 9. She remained at home and in love with the prairie and the ranch lands of Sector 9 and spent some of her wildest days tramping the country fields with her dogs. She is survived by one son Chef who resides on the Island of the Pirates.
    rofl. That is good.