Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's the survey?

World
    Zeus
    It's way past 10 am pst but when I log in to the test server I'm not getting the survey. I tried different browsers, clearing cache, etc. but I'm not getting prompted to complete the survey. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a work around? Thanks.
    Me either and i have played much longer the 2 hours..

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Played the game for 3 hrs total following loggin for the testing. No gems once log in/ or after the game. No gems for completion of the game time or no pirate hut.
    Before logging out I checked the form and logged out using the red button under my caracture.

The testing caused me to time out every 2-3 minutes concecitaively for 3 hours I finally had enought and quit. This is BS, 3 hours of my life gone it will be a frosty friday before you get me to do any testing for this game again.
    Not impressed,........................................ .................................................. .......

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Played the game for 3 hrs total following loggin for the testing. No gems once log in/ or after the game. No gems for completion of the game time or no pirate hut.
    Before logging out I checked the form and logged out using the red button under my caracture.

The testing caused me to time out every 2-3 minutes concecitaively for 3 hours I finally had enought and quit. No Survay to fill out.
    This is BS, 3 hours of my life gone it will be a frosty friday before you get me to do any testing for this game again.
    Not impressed,........................................ .................................................. .......

Recruit
    World
    Ares

The testing caused me to time out every 2-3 minutes concecitaively for 3 hours I finally had enought and quit.
    No survay to fill out ethier.
    This is BS, 3 hours of my life gone it will be a frosty friday before you get me to do any testing for this game again.

Recruit
    Played 7 hrs and the code 578-283C-C9974 was used and i got nothing...Also i still can't find the survey.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GFM2012 View Post
    Under your Avatar is a red button to log off. You have to log off for the survey to appear try that
    This is how it worked for me ^
    Red logout button from in-game. The survey popped up when the browser reloaded after quitting the game.

Recruit
    try everything nothing work no survey no gem play for more then 5 hour and log multiple time today

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GFM2012 View Post
    Under your Avatar is a red button to log off. You have to log off for the survey to appear try that
    THANK YOU! I've been waiting all day because my SO had it come up right when he logged in, but it never came up for me! Came up right away when I logged out, instead of just closing the tab

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    The survey did not pop up for some of us.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had the same problem, I can't find the survey.