Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Where's the survey?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    is anyone getting the survey or what im tired of logging in to the test server for nothing

World
    Zeus
    No survey as of yet here. I think it's a myth.

Banned
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Blookat View Post
    Same issue, the survey popped up once i started the game and i exited out of it now it wont come back up...

I chose not to do they survey at the time because i knew it was a bug and I wanted to provide accurate feed back for you...

I have also tried the log out button....

Maybe you should have tried to test the survey system before the actual game...
    LOL seem like that did need to be tested... haha

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I haven't been able to access the survey either. It popped up once the very first time I logged into the test server, but of course I closed it so I could take it after, you know, testing the test server for a while. Seems I should have just filled it out then with made-up answers since I can't get it to come back now. I have tried logging out with the red button, refreshing the page, and using different browsers. I've been on test for at least three hours straight so far. If they refuse to make the survey pop up, a link so we can access it manually would be nice.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Glad I looked for this thread. Apparently I am not alone.

No telling how many hours I have spent on both the regular server and test server since Thursday. Have completed 2 adventures on each. Have kept my wells and fields happy and mines productive. Easily 3 or 4 hours per day and yet the survey seems to only exist in some mythical realm.

I shall continue to exercise patience believing the pros at BlueByte are working diligently to make everyone happy, after all it was the weekend before Haloween. And now some fowl weather may be coming their way.

Recruit
    Just posting that I have never once seen the survey pop up!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i didn't get the survey to come up either and i did go to the red button under my avatar to log off. still no survey. are we going to get anything?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am in the same boat as everyone else, why does support not fix it or at least respond?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I too have played over the 2 hours and havnt seen any Survey.....

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I too have not received the survey